Wrestling - Part 3

The way I look at the ratings is this, WWE Raw has lost 25% of its audience year by year and now is lucky to get 1. 75 million viewers and to be honest they deserve it the show is easily the worst booked in any wrestling promotion, Smackdown seems to be slowly rising I guess mostly because of Romans heel turn but it still barely scratching 2 million at times.
AEW has an average of 850k which does fluctuate up and also down a little but in all honestly I think that is good after 1 year of existence, Aew viewers are mostly under the age of 50 which is the key for them plus they have competition on the same night unlike raw and smackdown.
NXT same night as AEW averages about 600k this only rises if they do a special show (America bash, etc) but they also drop a lot the problem nxt has is there main audience is over 50s so there is no future if they don’t get younger viewers.
So basically 1.75 watch mostly regularly on Monday
1.9/2 watch on Fridays
And 1.4/1.5 watch on Wednesday’s
If nxt gets moved as has been talked about AEW will probably be getting 1.2million viewers live instantly and imo they would still deserve more as atleast they are listening to fans and giving there viewers what they want (for the most part)
P.s sorry about long post :lol:

Strange Chamber card this year - No tag team and no women's.

Main selling point is whether if Fiend ruin's Orton's Chamber match. Just shows how over he is.

Exploding barbed Wire Death Match Kenny Omega v Jon Moxley if it’s anything like there match at revolution last last year it will be class( inject it in to my veins now)

Anyone watch the Wrestling bios page on YouTube it’s great especially the Raw vs Nitro series but I digress, he’s upload probably my favorite rivalry in Mick Foley v HHH and it just made me think how great that street fight was as the Royal Rumble.
Absolutely class it was :cool:

Anyone watch the Wrestling bios page on YouTube it’s great especially the Raw vs Nitro series but I digress, he’s upload probably my favorite rivalry in Mick Foley v HHH and it just made me think how great that street fight was as the Royal Rumble.
Absolutely class it was :cool:
Aye, his videos are great

Probably gonna be a triple threat or fatal 4 way for the RAW belt at WM.

They had Riddle pin Morrison to protect Lashley’s stock so there’s upto 4 people in contention now

Probably gonna be a triple threat or fatal 4 way for the RAW belt at WM.

They had Riddle pin Morrison to protect Lashley’s stock so there’s upto 4 people in contention now
It’ll be Lashley v McIntyre for the title miz will lose it tonight or that ppv a week before wrestlemania, they are only doing it so McIntyre can get his moment in front of a crowd at wrestlemania, mind they haven’t half ruined his run as champion.

It’ll be Lashley v McIntyre for the title miz will lose it tonight or that ppv a week before wrestlemania, they are only doing it so McIntyre can get his moment in front of a crowd at wrestlemania, mind they haven’t half ruined his run as champion.
That was my thinking like with regards to getting the belt back on Drew.

The f***ing Miz though, the MIB has been a since that pay per view, from Otis to failed cash ins etc.

Back