Wrestling - Part 3

Been watching RAW and Smackdown and although both are OK I think they are both a little too long in length for me to watch before the next episode. I don't get the chance to of course.

Been looking at thinking about going elsewhere. Like NXT, NXT UK or someone like AEW or Impact! Wrestling.

Been watching RAW and Smackdown and although both are OK I think they are both a little too long in length for me to watch before the next episode. I don't get the chance to of course.

Been looking at thinking about going elsewhere. Like NXT, NXT UK or someone like AEW or Impact! Wrestling.
Let us know who you sign for mate

Just do yourself a favor mate and watch AEW and only wwe ppvs everything else bar NJPW is horrific at the minute in storytelling and wrestling.

Even Impact! Wrestling?

Even the NXT's?
Tbf Nxt has good wrestling but the storylines are terrible and have been getting worse, Impact some decent stuff but storylines for the most point are humor but with this AEW deal it may become a more serious product I can see Omega winning the title on there as well, one thing impact has going for it as well as nxt is they both have the best women’s divisions bar none.

Last edited:
On that note, so going on the quality of the wrestling, who wins hands down?

I'm a traditionalist. The quality of the wrestling is very important to me.
It really depends mate there’s good technical wrestling in both AEW and NXT, but probably better high flying quick paced action in AEW, I personally prefer AEW as it has a bit of everything for better or worse but atleast they seem to give a fuck about want the fans want.

Good show last night, some good wrestling it’s a pity the last ten minutes was absolutely positively the stupidest thing I’ve seen in a while, even more stupid than the Rey Mysterio eye situation, still ain’t watching the mid week shows mind they keep getting worse from what I heard raw got it’s lowest rating ever last week as well.

Good show last night, some good wrestling it’s a pity the last ten minutes was absolutely positively the stupidest thing I’ve seen in a while, even more stupid than the Rey Mysterio eye situation, still ain’t watching the mid week shows mind they keep getting worse from what I heard raw got it’s lowest rating ever last week as well.

USA Network wants the WWE to be more darker in it's adult theme because of falling ratings. The Royal Rumble however will be a chance for Vince to "reset" they say. What it entails we do not know.

USA Network wants the WWE to be more darker in it's adult theme because of falling ratings. The Royal Rumble however will be a chance for Vince to "reset" they say. What it entails we do not know.
Let’s be honest they’ve said they were going to change things and make it more gritty in the last two years and my god has it got a whole lot worse

To be fair you can't get much gritty than a weird evil looking clown on fire. When was the last time a superstar agreed to set himself on fire?
It just looked ridiculous though, setting a doll on fire personally does nothing for me you know? I really liked the fiend character but Christ they didn’t half ruin it, he’s literally (and I don’t like saying this phrase) been buried since Goldberg of all people beat him.

Back