Wrestling - Part 3

STING IS IN AEW!!!!! And I’m not afraid to say I mark’d the fuck out when he come out.
Looks like a AEW and impact deal as well!!!

Last edited:
STING IS IN AEW!!!!! And I’m not afraid to say I mark’d the fuck out when he come out.

Goosebumps hearing Tony screaming “it’s Sting” again. The staredown between him and Darby was amazing as well.

the Impact/AEW partnership is huge as well.

thing is he is shit now. Was past it in wwe.

he is 61. Thought aew was new and fresh. What next nwo or dungeon of doom
After seeing Vince the other day, its sad, but true, that those days are over.

rose tinted memories now. Best to leave him in the back. So we remember him in his prime.

Last edited:
impact and aew working together is huge if that’s where it’s going if omega shows up on impact would be huge
Haven't watched TNA in donkey's. I thuoght Sting was flat-out retired? Has he been on TNA since?

Mind, that clip was a bit shite. A beat down going on, and then a video package for a surprise run in from Sting, by which point the beat down has evaporated and half the people have simply vanished???

This has got me wanting to gan back to wrestling. Dunno about RAW.

Ok Sting is past it but for turning the tables on the heels and evening the score you need the presence of a big superstar from the past to show up.

thing is he is shit now. Was past it in wwe.

he is 61. Thought aew was new and fresh. What next nwo or dungeon of doom

rose tinted memories now. Best to leave him in the back. So we remember him in his prime.
he’s obviously not there to wrestle marra, it’s more about the moment he will more than likely be a gm or a manager and I think that’s great 1 last run in wrestling that hopefully will give him the respect he deserves unlike a certain other company, that botched his return.

Back