Wrestling - Part 3

YOWIE WOWIE

That was probably the worst RAW show of all time. About an hours worth of segments and promos.

A new Firefly Fun House ep was about the highlight.

Off topic from Raw.

AEW, somehow it already feels normal to call Jon Moxley by that name despite never knowing of him in the ideas before he came to WWE and was renamed Ambrose, not sure how like.

Sami Zayn is a wild mad man. The way Graves nerviously tried to move on and I think Rollins came out earlier than he should have. I really hope that it was unscripted.

That AEW was the first wrestling PPV I've seen for years apart from flicking through Wrestlemania, was pretty f***ing decent like.

The Rhodes match in particular was quality and the main event was canny anarl.

Only thing I couldn't get away with was that Young Bucks match, can't buy that much flippy/kick-out shit.

That AEW was the first wrestling PPV I've seen for years apart from flicking through Wrestlemania, was pretty f***ing decent like.

The Rhodes match in particular was quality and the main event was canny anarl.

Only thing I couldn't get away with was that Young Bucks match, can't buy that much flippy/kick-out shit.
I enjoyed the Young Bucks match it's pure escapism and was fun, was more impressed with their opponents. The Rhodes brothers stole the show like.

AEW was fantastic, and definitely exceeded expectations.

I actually enjoyed JR on commentary, which was refreshing because his stuff on NJPW stunk. I liked Excalibur too but Marvez was pretty horrible as possibly the only downside of the show.

Rhodes match was brilliant, and the Moxley surprise was perfect.

RAW and SD this week were both rotten, albeit I actually quite enjoyed the Brock bits. His nuclear heat is so good.

Side point to NXT which Im watching atm. Beth Phoenix is thus far quite good on commentary

AEW was fantastic, and definitely exceeded expectations.

I actually enjoyed JR on commentary, which was refreshing because his stuff on NJPW stunk. I liked Excalibur too but Marvez was pretty horrible as possibly the only downside of the show.

Rhodes match was brilliant, and the Moxley surprise was perfect.

RAW and SD this week were both rotten, albeit I actually quite enjoyed the Brock bits. His nuclear heat is so good.

Side point to NXT which Im watching atm. Beth Phoenix is thus far quite good on commentary

JR was fine but two commentators is more than enough, he'll also work better if they get a good heel for him to play off.

Bloke in the mask was shit.

JR was fine but two commentators is more than enough, he'll also work better if they get a good heel for him to play off.

Bloke in the mask was shit.

Are you not getting Marvez and Excalibur mixed up? Excalibur is the bloke in the mask and he was fantastic imo, Marvez was terrible however.

A small thing I didn't like now that I remember it. The camera for the commentators. It felt at a really weird high angle and the commentators all seemed to be looking under the shot

Back