Wrestling - Part 3

Not exactly black and portrayed as a samoan.

Because the product is shit? But yeah, terrible.

The product is shit aye but some cities are known for being dead and some are known for being loud, when you are debuting four of your biggest prospects and you trot them out in front of a crowd of zombies it does nothing to help them.

The product is shit aye but some cities are known for being dead and some are known for being loud, when you are debuting four of your biggest prospects and you trot them out in front of a crowd of zombies it does nothing to help them.

Apparently the city they were in is a pensioners dream. Might as well have debuted in a care home.

Ricochet, DIY and Black debuted on Raw last night in front of the worst crowd in history. Why they keep doing this in cities were they know they have dead crowds is beyond me.

Should have Gargano and Richocet on smackdown

Can't see Black getting over on the main roster to be honest. He's very NXT, think he'll struggle like the Velveteen Dream would.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should have Gargano and Richocet on smackdown

Can't see Black getting over on the main roster to be honest. He's very NXT, think he'll struggle like the Velveteen Dream would.

Black will be a star imo, he’s got huge crossover appeal and will sell a ton of merch. I’d rather all four of them were on SmackDown as it’s a much better written show, I worry for any NXT callup going to Raw to be honest.

Black will be a star imo, he’s got huge crossover appeal and will sell a ton of merch. I’d rather all four of them were on SmackDown as it’s a much better written show, I worry for any NXT callup going to Raw to be honest.

Can't see him being booked right, don't think his style will get him over anarl & with him being Dutch wouldn't trust Vince to run an angle where he isn't the bad foreigner :lol:

They've just called afew up onto RAW anarl. Midcard will be very saturated.

Like a CM Punk but Vince probably doesn't see it until the audience really let's then know

According to the Meltzer, Kofi not in the championship plans for Fastlane or Wrestlemania.

Last edited:

Back