Wrestling - Part 3

Odd time to debut them to the main roster, kinda hope it's just to ''showcase' them and they'll be spread over Raw/SD after mania
Did not feel like debuts to me but as you say just a one-off as DIY are champions at the minute, it would also explain the lack of build for them. I don't blame the crowd for not reacting if they do not watch NXT how do they know who they are? unless Vince thinks everyone watches every single product they have :lol:

Seems vince and trump think the same with daughters
bossmoz on Twitter
Thats been well known for years mate ;). That footage was from a DVD they released about him.

Last edited:

Meltzer makes that many claims he hurts his own credibility.

The latest gaffe was him saying Ronda was quitting after WM and she basically came out and said fuck off :D

His newest claim this week had me laughing saying Bryan’s WM opponent is 1 of 9 possible people. He’s like the Lee Ryder of the WWE world who wrote “NUFC takeover situation- It might happen it might not” :rolleyes:

Jimmy Bullard trying Wrestling 1 of the funniest 10 minutes I’ve seen.

Tag team match with Footballer turned Wrestler Grant Holt

The moment when he gets World Strongest Slammed and then squashed had me in tears first time watching it

Dillinger, TJ Perkins & Itami all been released from their contracts

I knew Tye had gone, by request as well. I didn't watch Japanese wrestling pre Itami joining NXT and while i heard the hype when he signed, i have to say that for me he has hugely failed. I'll be really interested to see if he goes somewhere else and actually is good.

Arn Anderson gone as well.

I see that WWE have signed Abyss from TNA as a producer. Is he retired, or are we likely to see him on screen at some point?

Last edited:
Reports say WWE faked his diagnosis. I do not believe it but something Vince would do in the 00s.
Sorry but I think it's nonsense, can you imagine a publicly trading company lying like that and it got out?, no sponsor would touch them again.

This is not a go at you mate, Roman has been back 2 minutes and the Internet is trying to tear him down already :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry but I think it's nonsense, can you imagine a publicly trading company lying like that and it got out?, no sponsor would touch them again.

This is not a go at you mate, Roman has been back 2 minutes and the Internet is trying to tear him down already :lol:

The same publicly traded company that disgusting exploited the death of EG? The same company that used god blasphemously in a story line? The same company that to had a rape story line?

I do think it is real but never put anything past Vince.

The same publicly traded company that disgusting exploited the death of EG? The same company that used god blasphemously in a story line? The same company that to had a rape story line?

I do think it is real but never put anything past Vince.
Aye I take your point, but that was kayfabe and Vince making himself god does is no the same as faking Cancer that would make world headlines.

Back