Wrestling - Part 3

There's a thread on Twitter posted by Leukemia UK in reponse to the tinfoil hat brigade. Excellent reading but still the dribblers are trying to tear the man and the company down.

Sometimes wrestling fans are the f***ing worst.

That aside I really enjoyed Raw this week. Is it a coincidence that it looks to have improved tenfold on Pritchard's first night back? Left me looking forward to next week.

Wouldn’t surprise me if the cancer story was fabricated.
They recently had Ambrose mock his diagnosis and they partner with the very corrupt Susan G Komen charity who keep 79% of the proceeds to themselves

You really think they'd create that kind of angle where the potential for a complete shit storm to erupt and sponsors pulling out would be off the charts? f***ing hell.

You really think they'd create that kind of angle where the potential for a complete shit storm to erupt and sponsors pulling out would be off the charts? f***ing hell.

A complete shitstorm. You mean like hosting an event where people get beheaded and women’s rights are non existent?
And then having a story which included someone mocking someone for having a cancer?

Vince is capable of anything. He dont give a fuck.

I haven’t looked into the specific type of Roman’s illness so don’t know a great deal about it.

But to announce he has it.. leave for a few month to shoot a movie with the Rock.. then come back with no sign of weight loss or photos of medical issues looks dodgy.

Leukaemia Care on Twitter

Maybe give this a read. An organisation, who y'know, have a bit more insight into the disease

Not keen on the Saudi thing myself but on the grand scheme of things the rest of the world don't really give a shit about WWE going there anyway. As for Ambrose, as tasteless as I found it personally, Reigns was said to give it the green light.

Anyone who thinks that Reigns having Leukemia was a work is a f***ing idiot by the way.

This.

I think there's a community out there that are hoping for this to be the case so they can further bash the company. So tied up in their own hatred of the organisation they will look for anything. Head off to the FAN boards for a prime example

Does WWE do questionable business? Yep they do at times, it's not in doubt but on a whole, if we're totally honest the industry as a whole has and always will be scummy and sleazy as fuck.

This.

I think there's a community out there that are hoping for this to be the case so they can further bash the company. So tied up in their own hatred of the organisation they will look for anything. Head off to the FAN boards for a prime example

Does WWE do questionable business? Yep they do at times, it's not in doubt but on a whole, if we're totally honest the industry as a whole has and always will be scummy and sleazy as fuck.

I really hope it’s not the case tbh.

WWE do really uncomfortable angles at times however. Ambrose mocking Reigns for having cancer was definitely up there even if it is a story.
The one before that was probably Jericho mocking Punk in regards to alcoholism.
It’s not exactly Eastenders where Phil Mitchell downs a bottle and gans on a rampage

WWE do really uncomfortable angles at times however. Ambrose mocking Reigns for having cancer was definitely up there even if it is a story.
It’s not exactly Eastenders where Phil Mitchell downs a bottle and gans on a rampage
I think the punk angle was good but it means fck all and is tasteless since kayfabe died, for example having heels and faces on the ramp together holding hands is fcking stupid.

Apparently Reigns gave it the okay. Not that I was comfortable with it but the payoff for Reigns down the line would have been great. Sure they went and butchered the Ambrose heel turn as it happens and we'll no doubt have The Shield fist bump when Rollins goes over in New Jersey.

Back