Wrestling - Part 3

Hate how they've completely butchered Nakamura's theme.

Aye his first one didn't fit a heel but it's completely fucked.
They've never changed his theme? It was brilliant.

Edit:
Ah, I can live with that.

Bit like what they did when the Rock went Hollywood come to think of it

They've never changed his theme? It was brilliant.

Edit:
Ah, I can live with that.

Bit like what they did when the Rock went Hollywood come to think of it
Going to give it a chance but the riff goes quiet, can appreciate what they did and will grow on me a bit but nowt on original.

Nak's new theme is f***ing brilliant imo, simple change that stops fans singing along to it. They are going all in on the heel turn thankfully as he is an amazing heel, personally I think he takes the strap from AJ in Saudi.

Aye heel turn. Add a angst filled rapper to the theme.
Nak's new theme is f***ing brilliant imo, simple change that stops fans singing along to it. They are going all in on the heel turn thankfully as he is an amazing heel, personally I think he takes the strap from AJ in Saudi.

Think you are right. I have a feeling Lesnar will retain as well, Strowman is going to be next Universal Champ. Think they might have given up on Reigns.

I wish they'd go all in on a club as well and stop teasing the shit out of it. The casual fan that only watches WWE hasn't got a clue whats going on.

Actually think Reigns will win, makes more sense for him to win it in a place where he wont be booed. That's what Vince masturbates too every evening.

Wyatt and Hardy tag champs
Bludgeon Brothers retaining
Rollins retaining
Styles retaining
Wouldn't rule out Jinder winning back his belt.

Pre-Show is 4pm BST, 5pm when the actual show starts. The VIP seats instead of cushioned metal chairs, are leather padded armchairs. I bet a ticket for 1 those cost a few grand.

Actually think Reigns will win, makes more sense for him to win it in a place where he wont be booed. That's what Vince masturbates too every evening.

Wyatt and Hardy tag champs
Bludgeon Brothers retaining
Rollins retaining
Styles retaining
Wouldn't rule out Jinder winning back his belt.

Pre-Show is 4pm BST, 5pm when the actual show starts. The VIP seats instead of cushioned metal chairs, are leather padded armchairs. I bet a ticket for 1 those cost a few grand.
Jinder can't win,unless Joe wins the IC belt. Which is possible I suppose.

It still makes me a bit sick that they have basically turned this in to a legit PPV .When Wrestlemania finished I was thinking Backlash would be a good one,but then Raw comes along and this is a legit event with at least one belt being won.

But yeah,HHH said you have to respect their culture.....so it's all fine really .

Aye heel turn. Add a angst filled rapper to the theme.

Think you are right. I have a feeling Lesnar will retain as well, Strowman is going to be next Universal Champ. Think they might have given up on Reigns.

I wish they'd go all in on a club as well and stop teasing the shit out of it. The casual fan that only watches WWE hasn't got a clue whats going on.
I think all of this "club" business is so tin pot. It would be even more embarrassing if they actually did it as more of a clique. They should be above trying to get heat on the back of the Bullet Club and as I always say,it's the Young Bucks that took the Bullet Club to the level they are now.

Let's not forget,they had their mouthpiece wanker Reigns saying recently that he was doing "original stuff".....not copying things from the past,in a direct dig at the BC and Young Bucks,I'm sure partly in retaliation for that "invasion". It would be pretty weak if they then switched and tried to further re-create a copy of the BC on air. Even Graves thinks this whole Club thing is ridiculous.

Last edited:
But yeah,HHH said you have to respect their culture.....so it's all fine really .

It's a tough one really. And very politically complicated.

Not all about culture or religion because the current Saudi King is alot more modern than his Jihadist preaching predecessors but at the same time if he oversteps the mark too soon he'll face an uprising. But at the same time the WWE have spent a full calendar year building a Woman's Revolution, and then straight after they go 'Fuck yas cos they've offered top money for this'
The WWE thing with Saudi is a 10 year deal and I think we'll see women competing in Saudi even before halfway through, but this event may have come too soon after all that build up.

The 1 thing they won't be able to rid of is the LGBT issue which they've used Balor for recently, I think they really need to drop the gimmick on him, not only because it's lame and he doesn't suit it, but it's a thing which will never go away in those parts of the world.

Its just so the fans don't sing along with it, because that doesn't work for a heel turn.
Can still start it off but aye it gets hard in the middle.
I like the theme and it suits the heel turn but it's not as good as the original. Hopefully he will revert once the heel turn ends.

Can you watch the live events on delay immediately in the network?

What I mean is, if it starts at 5 and I get home at 6, will i be able to watch from the beginning?

Renee Young can't even present the kick off man :lol:

Heyman waffling on, Dan Severn would knack Lesnar now :cool:

Another trophy for the award :lol:

Last edited:

Back