Wrestling - Part 3

It was a film, rather than a wrestling match. I wonder how many times they filmed certain parts? I wonder how long the whole thing actually took to "produce".

That's not wresting.

Oh, and it was cringy as fuck.

Nowt gets past you eh? Not just enjoy it for what it is

Nowt gets past you eh? Not just enjoy it for what it is
Is like going to see circ de solier (sp?!) and finding out tonight's show is a tape they made last Tuesday.

Wrestling is about telling a story, and the suspense of believe needed to enjoy it is coupled to the action being done live, and the entire thing being done end to end.

Otherwise what the fuck is it?

Is like going to see circ de solier (sp?!) and finding out tonight's show is a tape they made last Tuesday.

Wrestling is about telling a story, and the suspense of believe needed to enjoy it is coupled to the action being done live, and the entire thing being done end to end.

Fair point. Be interesting to see the live crowd reaction

It's worse than that. It's like going to see Circ De Soiler and them not even turning up. Vince was so negative about the whole thing they didn't even broadcast it on the screens for the live crowd when the cameras went off.

They had Dana Brooke jobbing to Rousey instead.

Woke up at 3.15 this morning for a bathroom break. Tinnitus really loud so switched on telly. Elias Samson singing about how shite the Cleveland Browns are. Audience in full hate mode. My day has been made already.

It's worse than that. It's like going to see Circ De Soiler and them not even turning up. Vince was so negative about the whole thing they didn't even broadcast it on the screens for the live crowd when the cameras went off.

They had Dana Brooke jobbing to Rousey instead.

and Vince has yet again been proved to be completely out of touch with his audience yet again, judging by the ratings and reaction on social media to it.

That was brutal.

Also, anyone read JR’s book? I’m halfway through and it’s one of the worst autobiographies I’ve ever read. He’s been married and divorced twice. Which is the extent it’s mentioned his personal life. Hasn’t even mentioned their names.

That was brutal.

Also, anyone read JR’s book? I’m halfway through and it’s one of the worst autobiographies I’ve ever read. He’s been married and divorced twice. Which is the extent it’s mentioned his personal life. Hasn’t even mentioned their names.
Can't be worse than Quinns

Are there not going to be any podcasts at Wrestlecon this year? Can't see any mention of them anywhere.
I
I liked them a lot last year,one of the highlights was telling Colt Cabana who Rolf Harris was (even if it was edited, out the twat)
By the way,I asked them about this and the Wrestlecon people said that there won't be any podcasts this year as their room isn't big enough for it. So that's disappointing,I haven't bought tickets for it yet so I might not bother.

R:cool:llins...Bal:cool:r again.

I'd be happy with either of those being IC champ. Miz is starting to become a little stale imo. Really looking forward to that match at WM.

Back