Wrestling - Part 3

Awesome, my gut feeling for a Shane/Daniel Bryan V Owens and Zayn is on :cool:

Ultimate Deletion match was the funniest shit ever.

Senor Benjamin and Brother Nero with the assists :cool:

Thought it was class, especially when they got to the Wyatt Compound onwards

Wasn't that keen on DB at first (don't really like underdogs in wrestling) but his stint as GM has really warmed me to him.

Last edited:
Ultimate Deletion match was the funniest shit ever.

Senor Benjamin and Brother Nero with the assists :cool:

It was class. Hope its not a one off as thats the stuff that made Broken Matt work in TNA and other promotions, not the weeks of laugh offs. They need to bring up Insanity from NXT to feud with next, or even team them up with Bray.

Are there not going to be any podcasts at Wrestlecon this year? Can't see any mention of them anywhere.
I
I liked them a lot last year,one of the highlights was telling Colt Cabana who Rolf Harris was (even if it was edited, out the twat)

Chair of wheels and mower of lawns possibly the most enjoyable segment for a while for me.had to double check I hadn't spiked my myself
Thought it was top work by everyone involved, complete load of fun from start to end.

Owens and Zayn are fantastic mind, they are the top heels in the company at minute. :cool:

Made the wife sit through the ultimate deletion.

Don't think I'll be allowed in control of the telly again for the rest of the year.
Brother Hulkster, I knew you'd come

It was class. Hope its not a one off as thats the stuff that made Broken Matt work in TNA and other promotions, not the weeks of laugh offs. They need to bring up Insanity from NXT to feud with next, or even team them up with Bray.
He's even breathed new life into Bray Wyatt.

Last edited:
Am I alone in thinking the Ultimate Deletion was shite? In fact, I reckon Matt's whole run of Woken Matt has been terrible, only worsened by the fact he's working with Bray who is staler than 2012 Cena,
Just watched it, and thought it was absolutely awful. Anti-wrestling.

Not sure how anyone can possibly say Ultimate Deletion was shite like.

The fact that Vince thought it would be a failure shows how out of touch he is with RAW atm, last Monday's RAW was the only the 3rd RAW in nearly 52 weeks (yep almost a full year) to sustain over 3 million viewers in all 3 1-hour slots - The only 2 RAWs which managed that was the Brand Draft after WM, and the post-WM RAW.

Not sure how anyone can possibly say Ultimate Deletion was shite like.
It was a film, rather than a wrestling match. I wonder how many times they filmed certain parts? I wonder how long the whole thing actually took to "produce".

That's not wresting.

Oh, and it was cringy as fuck.

It was a film

Really? I just thought it was just convenient there just happened to be a wrestling ring outside his house and another one inside The Dome of Deletion. I never thought it would be filmed like.

Next you'll be telling me Bray is actually dead.

Back