Wrestling - Part 3

Wouldn't want to bump into Suzuki down an alley way, about time Tanahashi was written out mind. Anyone watching Takeover tonight? Feel like there hasn't been much build for it but it's not a bad card

Wouldn't want to bump into Suzuki down an alley way, about time Tanahashi was written out mind. Anyone watching Takeover tonight? Feel like there hasn't been much build for it but it's not a bad card

Me, looking forward to it. Nailed on Ciampa returns tonight to cost Gargano the title and to thoroughly ruin everyone’s weekend yet again like :lol:, I still haven’t fully recovered from his initial heel turn.

Cole will go over Black tonight, probably due to interference from ReDragon or a new member joining the Era, ReDragon will go over AOP (AOP will move up to the main roster as well imo.) Moon will beat Baszler via DW as well, far too soon to put the belt in Baszler but they won’t have her lose clean this soon so she will probably choke Moon out on the outside of the ring or something to protect both of them. Dream to go over Ohno as well (the man is a f***ing star and one of the best things going in wrestling at the minute.)

EC3 and Candice LeRae to be shown in the crowd as well I reckon.

Me, looking forward to it. Nailed on Ciampa returns tonight to cost Gargano the title and to thoroughly ruin everyone’s weekend yet again like :lol:, I still haven’t fully recovered from his initial heel turn.

Cole will go over Black tonight, probably due to interference from ReDragon or a new member joining the Era, ReDragon will go over AOP (AOP will move up to the main roster as well imo.) Moon will beat Baszler via DW as well, far too soon to put the belt in Baszler but they won’t have her lose clean this soon so she will probably choke Moon out on the outside of the ring or something to protect both of them. Dream to go over Ohno as well (the man is a f***ing star and one of the best things going in wrestling at the minute.)

EC3 and Candice LeRae to be shown in the crowd as well I reckon.

Pretty much agree with your thoughts across the board, albeit I fancy EC3 to hit the main roster straight off, possibly debuting in the rumble.

Just seen what happened at New Behinmings, I’ve now got it in my head Omega is going to debut in the rumble.

Will have to watch NXT before the rumble, sounds a good one. All went of at NJPW New Beginnings night 2 from the sounds of things

There won’t be a better match than Gargano v Almas all year, up there with Dunne v Bate 1 last year. Easily one of the best matches ever under the WWE banner.

There won’t be a better match than Gargano v Almas all year
I thought it would take ages for match to better yesterday's Tanahashi vs Suzuki match, and it happened in less than 24 hours :lol::lol: Best NXT match of all time.

The Omega/White match from Sapporo was great too. A great weekend of wrestling.

I thought it would take ages for match to better yesterday's Tanahashi vs Suzuki match, and it happened in less than 24 hours :lol::lol: Best NXT match of all time.

The Omega/White match from Sapporo was great too. A great weekend of wrestling.

Still got the rumble to bring us all back down to earth :)

Velveteen Dream is some boy like, getting giddy at the thought of him feuding with Nakamura once he gets called up. After an NXT Title run of course.
The way he was going on after he knocked Ohno down man :lol::lol::lol: The lad is an absolute star.

I'm starting to hope he doesn't get called up either, I have no faith in Vince, Dunn, creative etc. that he won't end up like Tyler Breeze. He's better off in NXT, as is everyone

The way he was going on after he knocked Ohno down man :lol::lol::lol: The lad is an absolute star.

I'm starting to hope he doesn't get called up either, I have no faith in Vince, Dunn, creative etc. that he won't end up like Tyler Breeze. He's better off in NXT, as is everyone
Was absolute scenes like when he done it.

Back