Wrestling - Part 3

The Manhattan Centre looked like a right rip off :lol: probably costs less for Axxess.

Had all the super marks there like Frank the Clown and Lesnar guy. They're paying for the spectacle and to be part of history at the end of the day.

Seems poorly organised by WWE for the live fan but the rest of us who watched on telly don't give a fuck :lol::lol:

Can only imagine Vinces thought process - 'Well they're paying to see RAW so we'll just put a telly in there for them'

Last edited by a moderator:
Apart from the first segment I thought that was a massive disappointment like. Apparently the crowd at the Manhattan Center were paying $500 for a seat and they only got a couple of segments
I was at the Barclays Centre and it felt the same there. Watching a large chunk of it on the tele wasn't ideal, could have left after the first 15 minutes and not missed anything.

Very disappointing all told, hoped to see more cool stuff in real life and I couldn't hear whatever Brother Love said, never mind the sound went out for a chunk of the DX segment. I think that this whole pretend Bullet Club thing is pretty lame too, they should be above that. I know Anderson and Devitt founded it, but it's the Elite who took it to the next level. I have no idea why the WWE fans keep doing the Marty Scurll whoop whoop thing with the too sweet chants either.

Can anyone point me in the right direction (PM if need be) of where I can watch last nights RAW online?
All the usual ones I use appear to have been blocked by the WWE.

It literally says on the WWE websites what contract all WWE wrestlers sign

WWE’s ability to fine, suspend or terminate a WWE talent will not be, however, limited or compromised in any manner in the event incontrovertible evidence of such illegal misconduct is presented to WWE. Section 9.13(a) of the WWE booking contract, commonly known as the “morals clause”, provides WWE with broad discretion and authority to act under such circumstances.

The allegation actually has nothing to do with it. They decided he was too much of a PR nightmare.

Apart from the first segment I thought that was a massive disappointment like. Apparently the crowd at the Manhattan Center were paying $500 for a seat and they only got a couple of segments

Yeah the previous anniversary shows have been much better, it was all a bit lazy.

The first segment was poor, too. Austin didn't say a word and Vince seemed like he was reading from the generic heel manual, and we know he's much better than that.

It was nice to see the Manhattan Center again, but the best bit in there was the guy dressed as Bobby Heenan in drag.

Had all the super marks there like Frank the Clown and Lesnar guy. They're paying for the spectacle and to be part of history at the end of the day.

Seems poorly organised by WWE for the live fan but the rest of us who watched on telly don't give a fuck :lol::lol:

Can only imagine Vinces thought process - 'Well they're paying to see RAW so we'll just put a telly in there for them'

They gave them 'Comedy' Matt Hardy, Undertaker, DX and Bullet Club.

There's just enough there for the marks to lap up.

Last edited:
Seen a lot of spoilers for the Rumble, is Bryan actually in it? not watched Smackdown for a couple months

Just seen Steph is commentating the womans Rumble ffs

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to this year's RR.

There isn't an obvious winner in either of the matches unless there's a leak which causes a massive betting surge - I remember Orton went from the usual 10-20/1 then went to 1/10 which effectively gave away the result but 3 days to go and no sign of it

Lots of money now being put on Ziggler winning the RR. Now 3rd fav tied with Bryan
I heard him on Edge and Christian's podcast fairly recently saying he wanted to take a few months off as he was sick of doing the job. So don't think we'll see him for a while.

Back