Wrestling - Part 3

Balor needs to come out in his Demon King attire for this to be any good like

Cesaro going off script and going after the beach ball in the crowd :D :D

Last edited:
Starting to really dislike Lesnar.

Wonder what people will think of Rusev's loss compared to Brocks?

Thats we all don't give a toss about Wyatt as yet again when the time comes to put his money where his mouth is, he loses.

Last edited:
Starting to really dislike Lesnar.

Wonder what people will think of Rusev's loss compared to Brocks?

Thats we all don't give a toss about Wyatt as yet again when the time comes to put his money where his mouth is, he loses.
Yes but Lesnar is a monster! Yes he got beat one on one against Goldberg in 86 seconds, then humiliated at Royal Rumble (2nd time was complacency too) but I still believe he can beat 3 men all better than Goldberg! I like how Lesnar does not put the work in if he feels it is not worth his rare occasional time like with Ambrose.

Great main event

Was absolutely perfect, was expecting Joe to take the fall for Lesnar so that surprised me. Strowman was amazing, came across like an absolute mega star. Lesnar/Strowman & Cena/Reigns for Mania next year please

Also the Smackdown tag on the preshow was top notch, really really good. Those are the only two matches I'd go out of my way to watch if people havent already ( skipped Balor/Wyatt & the Raw tag title match so dunno what they were like )

Back