Wrestling - Part 3

You didn't like the main event? I didnt watch it all live got to the finish of Bliss/Banks and crashed out
The main event was fine, one of the few good matches on the show, but I just couldn't get properly invested in it. Strowman was the best thing about it, but I felt like every pin was flat, and the finish was anti-climactic, it seemed like Samoa Joe did very little, Reigns hit nothing but Superman Punches and Spears and I guess I was just a tiny bit underwhelmed with Brock winning.

The main event was fine, one of the few good matches on the show, but I just couldn't get properly invested in it. Strowman was the best thing about it, but I felt like every pin was flat, and the finish was anti-climactic, it seemed like Samoa Joe did very little, Reigns hit nothing but Superman Punches and Spears and I guess I was just a tiny bit underwhelmed with Brock winning.
As soon as they did the whole 'Brock leaves WWE if he loses' thing it was obvious he was going to retain.

See when they announced that I thought he might lose then have Heyman push like he would go back to the UFC which he hinted at in promo's before
Yeah I suppose, he needs to start his training and get back into the testing pool if he really wants to fight again. I don't mind him being champion as lomg as he has meaningful defences like last night, where the opponents look strong too.

As soon as they did the whole 'Brock leaves WWE if he loses' thing it was obvious he was going to retain.
The Barclays Centre didn't help last week by advertising him on tonight's Raw on their website mind :lol:
See when they announced that I thought he might lose then have Heyman push like he would go back to the UFC which he hinted at in promo's before
The point I made last night was that they didn't actually say when he was going to leave if he lost. Strowman could've won and Heyman could've came out and said, "we're gone, when Brock's contract is up in April."

Hope Rusev does get his release, one of those guys who would excell with some time in the Indies/Japan.

Asuka broke her collar bone and could be out for 6-8 weeks, would hate if an injury ends her reign

It was a finisher fest but wasn't all all the big multi-man main events in the past with Austin/Rock/Foley/Angle + Others just exactly like that?
The match tempo'd perfectly to be honest for me, start with the carnage, get a breathe back when the table is on top of Brock and transition into a bog standard fatal 4 way for 5-10 minutes.

I tipped Joe to win because I completely forgot about the "If Brock loses he quits" stipulation, after realising that I knew he was never losing, I don't know why the UFC is still being mentioned tbh he's banned from professional MMA until February then he has to go through 4 months of testing before being cleared, he was given special exemption last time round and he made a complete mockery of the USADA by testing positive so they wont be giving him exemptions ever again in his lifetime, and then the UFC have to find a date where their venue in Vegas isn't booked so we're talking over a year from now for it even to be remotely possible.

Last edited:
This. Fantastic main event, Brock Lesnar actually was great in it, because he is great, just his character means nothing to me after 86 seconds.

I enjoyed it mate, love Jinder :cool:

Really liking Jinder's work atm. nothing spectacular but solid and a good old school heel :cool:

alot of the fans are actively unhappy with Lesnar winning.

Just me who enjoyed Jinder v Nakamura then?
dont hinder the jinder

Last edited:
Really liking Jinder's work atm. nothing spectacular but solid and a good old school heel :cool:

alot of the fans are actively unhappy with Lesnar winning.

dont hinder the jinder
I don't know why? Yes he got beat in 86 seconds by a 50 year old who never wrestled in 13 years but ermmmmm.....

Back