Wrestling - Part 3

I probably wouldn't mind Reigns as much if he went and done his own thing after Shield. Ambrose and Rollins added new things into their personalities and attire and stuff.

Reigns keeps the attire, the music and the same persona from Shields days.

Just as long as they stay away from the dragon super-plex this time.

Surely this Lumberjack Death match will be the same as most Suzuki matches? Loads of Suzuki-gun interference and he breaks the rules in every match anyway, smacking people with chairs and railings :lol: The most evil man in pro wrestling.

I wonder if The Elite will bring their current Being The Elite storyline of 'dissension' into the 6 man tag.

I'm expecting good things from Takahashi vs Kushida. Takahashi is turning into a massive star and they've got a good story going this year. I reckon Kushida will lose after giving it a good go and they'll save his redemption for WK 12.
Guess it depends on how many lumberjacks there are, but will be surely be a battle between SG and everyone else trying to stop them interfering and causing havoc.

I'm really looking forward to the junior match too. Just finished the BOSJ final and it was great. Winning at WK12 would complete his redemption (Hiromu seems to have his number) although Ospreay must be getting close to having a feature match on the biggest stage so I'm not sure which way I think it'll go.

Didn't realise about his early life and dealing with the Nazis

He was nearly killed by them, watched an interview a couple of years ago and he was saying the SS found them on the mountain they had escaped to, they had them all lined up ready to be shot and at the last minute I think it was US troops turned up and paggered the SS, crazy.

Credit to whoever booked that Scotland Vs. England match yesterday. Patient build up leading up to a big finish. Everyone got their shit in, neither side was made to look weak and everything's nicely set up for a rematch in the future.
I would have loved a heel turn from an England player booting the ball into his own net :lol:

Back