Wrestling - Part 3

Brock v Joe has some great potential, I'm clinging to the fact Brock respects Joe quite a bit so will be willing to put on a proper decent length match. I know a lot of people don't like Lesnar but when his music hits the whole atmosphere instantly changes and no other wrestler can come close.

Don't know what's worse. Seeing Bray Wyatt give the same promo every week, seeing Alicia Fox on FaceTime to Noam Dar or seeing the bear team up with Miz

Titus brand is the hidden gem each week.

I actually thought it might just have been me, but I've found the Titus Brand to be pretty funny. When he was throwing Tozowa all owa was class. It's clearly just a rip off of Famous B in Lucha Underground, but I'm buying it.

RAW however is still canny wank. After the first segment I was largely disinterested. They're even managing to make the Miz (best talker in WWE bar Heyman) dull.

Don't know what's worse. Seeing Bray Wyatt give the same promo every week, seeing Alicia Fox on FaceTime to Noam Dar or seeing the bear team up with Miz

Bray for me, every single week, every feud he's in he just waffles on the same shite what makes no sense, the other person says he'll fight him then the lights go off and he does a dissapearing act then rinse and repeat

I don't know who is in charge of SmackDown and NXT but the character development is way better than RAW I think. The New Day, Breezango, The Uso's, AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Randy Orton...the superstars on SD just seem to be better than on RAW and in NXT there is Bobby Roode as NXT Champion, Hideo Itami and loads of others. And Eric Young seems pretty over in NXT since moving from TNA to WWE.

I don't know who is in charge of SmackDown and NXT but the character development is way better than RAW I think. The New Day, Breezango, The Uso's, AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Randy Orton...the superstars on SD just seem to be better than on RAW and in NXT there is Bobby Roode as NXT Champion, Hideo Itami and loads of others. And Eric Young seems pretty over in NXT since moving from TNA to WWE.

You get more for your time and in a shorter space of time

Back