Wrestling - Part 3

Wouldn't have thought so, his entrance music is class but I don't see top level main eventer in him
The new ric flair for me

Wouldn't have thought so, his entrance music is class but I don't see top level main eventer in him
My lass is sick of his entrance music,keep playing it whilst walking down the stairs

Last edited:
As a side note, bobby roode future world champion?
I can't see it happening, but you never know. He'll be 40 when (or if depending on whether Vince wants him) he eventually goes up from NXT and it depends on the brand, being champion on SmackDown is the most likely case, but I can't see him being world champion on Raw.

Saying that mind, they are giving 50 year old Goldberg the Universal Championship for a month, but that's a different kettle of fish at the end of the day.

I can't see it happening, but you never know. He'll be 40 when (or if depending on whether Vince wants him) he eventually goes up from NXT and it depends on the brand, being champion on SmackDown is the most likely case, but I can't see him being world champion on Raw.

Saying that mind, they are giving 50 year old Goldberg the Universal Championship for a month, but that's a different kettle of fish at the end of the day.
He is glorious , could see him being massive on smackdown but agree maybe his time has come to late. Still bitter Jericho didn't win the rumble, should of let me book it

I've already decided on Bobby Roode's entrance music being mine if I ever stepped up to the oche for a PDC darts game. If I was boxing it would be Nakamura's, together with the epileptic light show.

I think what the WWE misses is a genuinely great heel manager. It's in part due to Bobby Heenan that I cottoned on to WWF as it was then. He had that uncanny ability to wind up the crowd and the TV viewers and also wasn't afraid of taking a good scudding. What do we have now? Paul Heyman and his 'advocate' dirge.

Elimination Chamber tonight, card from what I remember........

Natalya vs Nikki Bella
Tag team turmoil
Becky Lynch vs Mickie James
Dolph Ziggler vs Apollo Crews and Kallisto
Alexa Bliss vs Naiomi
WWE Elimination Chamber match

Brings his A-Game when on PPV, I wouldn't rule it out.

I've already decided on Bobby Roode's entrance music being mine if I ever stepped up to the oche for a PDC darts game. If I was boxing it would be Nakamura's, together with the epileptic light show.

I think what the WWE misses is a genuinely great heel manager. It's in part due to Bobby Heenan that I cottoned on to WWF as it was then. He had that uncanny ability to wind up the crowd and the TV viewers and also wasn't afraid of taking a good scudding. What do we have now? Paul Heyman and his 'advocate' dirge.

Sadly, it's been all about Valets for the last 20 odd years. The only one I can remember that drew any real heat and wasn't afraid to be embarrased and get her comeuppance was Vickie Guerrero. Maryse and The Miz are great, the only proper Heels in WWE but still she hasn't got her comeuppance, yet. Other than that they're just a way of getting some Eye Candy on screen. Apart from Heyman the role of Manager died years ago which means there really isn't anyone around to pass down their craft anymore.

Last edited:

Back