Would you take another 2 years in league one

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, it's a horrible league with some unpleasant clubs and fans and the football itself is pretty dire.
Must do everything to get out of it as soon as possible.

People are under the impression that youth is guaranteed to come good. There's a huge chance they don't develop at all and the chance of blooding a full team is even bigger.

No we should have gone up last season but fucked it up, Ross has to go up automatically or he should go.

With the exception of the SKP years, Wembley final against City and the 6 month period before B*nt left I don’t recall ever being particularly happy to be in any league to be honest in the last 30 years.

If you support a shit team it dosen’t really matter what league you’re in. I didn’t feel any better losing to Arsenal than I did to Bolton than I did to Charlton.

League One is a shitfest, the sooner you get out of there the better. Nothing good will come from being there & the SCMP (League One's version of FFP) will just put your club in a worse position than you are now.

No, longer we stay in this division the bigger the risk we'll just become another Preston North End or similar "they were a big club back in the day but not completely irrelevant".

Would you take another 2 years in league one if we blooded a youth team and started from scratch next season ? Get rid of some of the older high earners and develop the youth. Be patient and bring a whole team through the ranks together. I thought that might of happened last season after the wolves game the season before.

If we did that we would likely only have 1 season in League 1 to worry about and the foreseeable in league 2.

League One is a shitfest, the sooner you get out of there the better. Nothing good will come from being there & the SCMP (League One's version of FFP) will just put your club in a worse position than you are now.

That grates on me from a Shit Head.
Just remember where you are from Bristol Shit Head City 2009.
Not s touch on the Gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back