Would you take another 2 years in league one

He repeated the same mistakes time and time again second half of last season.

Listen, I am nearly on his back but have patience and a little faith..at least 10/15 games into the season. Until then get behind the lads ffs...you really think changing the manager is going to guarantee more points..?

Changing managers got us into this mess in the first place.

Why are new members still allowed to start threads on Pure Football?

You suggesting a newbie rule, as in certain amount of posts else where before, they get to this level or they have to gain the level of say Defence

I don’t give a shiny shit which league we are in, as long as I have me club back.

You have got ambition Janey, we all want to see Better, provided everything goes well, hopefully we will imagine it, winning the league sweeping everyone else aside, as we storm to the title, and then on into the championship smashing Middlesbrough along the way, to day we once again go into battle with the mags again in the premier league, we have just been promoted, but they will be nervous, because here comes the red and whites to challenge them again :cool::cool: like a phoenix from the ashes, reborn and ready for the challenge of what's to come next.

Not being promoted this season is a major failure. Let's not pretend otherwise.

Not being promoted next season would be an absolute disaster.

Back