Would you be missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny thing, this being missed lark. A few weeks ago my best pal from decades ago popped his clogs suddenly, taking his old marras by surprise.

We hadn't spent much time together in the last 20 years and I didn't miss him. Now that he's gone, I miss him a great deal.

Are you the Lord High Executioner?
"I've got them on my list
I've got them on the list
And they never would be missed
Never would be missed."

Funny thing, this being missed lark. A few weeks ago my best pal from decades ago popped his clogs suddenly, taking his old marras by surprise.

We hadn't spent much time together in the last 20 years and I didn't miss him. Now that he's gone, I miss him a great deal.

Regrets I think your feeling.
Putting off contacting old friends is easy because they will be still there later and you will get another opportunity.
Death makes you realise you've missed your chance.

I'd like to think that I would be missed (not that I think about this morbid shit). I've got a good set of close friends and always on hand helping with people's problems, work, personal, whatever. If I say I'll do something I keep my word. I'm not Mr Social but I think the people that know me well would miss me.

Nah...no one is missed really...life is more important than death and life goes on, the way it should.

I'd be the same as everyone else...a lot of talk at the time...D'ya remember when Mc did this and that and before you know it's five years down the line and someone says, 'eeeee you know what this week is don't you? And every one else says eeeee...five years...is it really....D'ya remember when...

That's the way shit should be.
D'ya remember when ya die and get cremated and the only thing left behind in the oven is yer brass hand?

Regrets I think your feeling.
Putting off contacting old friends is easy because they will be still there later and you will get another opportunity.
Death makes you realise you've missed your chance.

Absolutely correct. There are regrets, but now he's gone I miss him.

Does anyone miss Jesus Christ? Not that they new him in the first place but I've heard a lot of good things about him.

I would imagine so. My parents are only in their 50s so I imagine losing their son would cause them a canny bit of grief. They'd miss me.

All the crap that is going on at the moment got me thinking.

After the initial shock wears off, would you be missed by many people, or are you just one of the masses, where one face blends into another?

I reckon I am one of those, soon be forgotten, and then never really thought of again.

What crap is going on at the minute, horse?

I tihnk he's talking actual death not online death.

Online death is much worse, buddy

Last edited:
All the crap that is going on at the moment got me thinking.

After the initial shock wears off, would you be missed by many people, or are you just one of the masses, where one face blends into another?

I reckon I am one of those, soon be forgotten, and then never really thought of again.
Apart from my nearest and dearest no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back