Would you be missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 559

All the crap that is going on at the moment got me thinking.

After the initial shock wears off, would you be missed by many people, or are you just one of the masses, where one face blends into another?

I reckon I am one of those, soon be forgotten, and then never really thought of again.

All the crap that is going on at the moment got me thinking.

After the initial shock wears off, would you be missed by many people, or are you just one of the masses, where one face blends into another?

I reckon I am one of those, soon be forgotten, and then never really thought of again.

Depends how many people. I'd like to think I've made enough of an impact on a lot of people's lives that I'll be missed.

And by impact, I'm of course not referring to The Nestlé Fist.

Do you meant if one of us got a ban on here would we be missed? I still miss Heeeedtheball and Jacka.

Depends how many people. I'd like to think I've made enough of an impact on a lot of people's lives that I'll be missed.

And by impact, I'm of course not referring to The Nestlé Fist.

You'd be remembered mate, science would investigate any cranium the size of yours

The death of any one of us would make a dramatic impact on someone's life, maybe one, maybe a few. (At least I hope it would).

Aside of that, I guess most of us would be forgotten quite quickly. Or at best remembered fondly every now and again.

Nah...no one is missed really...life is more important than death and life goes on, the way it should.

I'd be the same as everyone else...a lot of talk at the time...D'ya remember when Mc did this and that and before you know it's five years down the line and someone says, 'eeeee you know what this week is don't you? And every one else says eeeee...five years...is it really....D'ya remember when...

That's the way shit should be.

nah, not at all. aside from me ma and me sister, i'd be forgotten about 15 minutes after the funeral. apart from virgin media collections department, im sure them ***** would continue to ring me years after my death :lol:

I'd be missed by family, friends, colleagues and especially by my idiot cat. I'd also imagine that the denizens of the new music releases thread would miss my Thursday summary of the upcoming newly released albums.

The death of any one of us would make a dramatic impact on someone's life, maybe one, maybe a few. (At least I hope it would).

Aside of that, I guess most of us would be forgotten quite quickly. Or at best remembered fondly every now and again.
This.

I Think i've made a good impression on a small amount of people,how much they miss me who knows.Clearly my young son would after that it would just be the odd anecdote i suppose
You get two lives,the second begins when you realise you only have one

Reactions: PTR
Nope, I'm referred to as 'The Shadow' by my mates anyway (as I'm rarely seen), in my mid 20's but hate social networking (Don't have anything Facebook/Twitter) have a old fashioned phone, always keep my head down and avoid conversation whenever possible.

I'm one of these people who's cool in their own company :cool: Give me 12 cans, FIFA, music and I'm sorted.

I don't think I'll be missed, (apart from family) but I'm not arsed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back