Would you be missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

The vast majority of all humans wont be missed, and will be forgotten within a couple of generations and may well have never existed.

Doubt so but I like to think that on the odd occasion people will remember me and hopefully smile when they do. I would like that.

You promised to be my cupid guardian angel so I'll always remember you and smile, especially if you manage to find Mr Right for me :D

The vast majority of all humans wont be missed, and will be forgotten within a couple of generations and may well have never existed.
Did you know Tony Blair (your avatar) was tried in a court of being a suspected war criminal? He was found guilty by way, in his absence.

Nah, sure my parents and some of my family would be bothered and a friend would be a bit upset but other than that can't see anyone else being arsed. I do nowt interesting to be missed.

You promised to be my cupid guardian angel so I'll always remember you and smile, especially if you manage to find Mr Right for me :D
What would Mr right be like to you Becs?

All the crap that is going on at the moment got me thinking.

After the initial shock wears off, would you be missed by many people, or are you just one of the masses, where one face blends into another?

I reckon I am one of those, soon be forgotten, and then never really thought of again.
Then Bishop Boy you are devaluing yourself as a human or your true nature is hidden. Let this be a wake up call good sir, there's time left!

probably only by the missus and family. mainly when something needs fixing around the house. perhaps a few mates.
i'd love to go with a clear conscience and to be remembered for being a half decent gadgy.

Just family and at work for a short while . I like to think there would be a number of ex clients would think the world is poorer without me and would put a word in for me upstairs but essentially on a day to day basis very few I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back