Would you be missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thats common but it doesnt mean you'll be missed,people crack on very quickly
My mam dad and brother would miss me the most, I also have a good circle of friends who would miss me not to mention my best friends at work who miss me when I'm on my hols. I also have a bit of a fan club in the musical part of my life and my band mates from my last band say they miss me not to mention my new band mates who think the world of me and treat me like royalty.

My mam dad and brother would miss me the most, I also have a good circle of friends who would miss me not to mention my best friends at work who miss me when I'm on my hols. I also have a bit of a fan club in the musical part of my life and my band mates from my last band say they miss me not to mention my new band mates who think the world of me and treat me like royalty.
i'm not saying you're not popular,we all have similar people around us,but for large portions of their day they will be busy with life and you'll get the odd thought when they get the chance.Close family will clearly miss you

There's a great summary of public life in Hollywood that goes something like...

Who's John Smith?
Get me John Smith
Get me a John Smith type
Get me a younger John Smith
Who's John Smith?

Not a chance. Not by my wife (no), not by my family, not especially by my friends or colleagues, although the latter would find their workloads annoyingly heavier in the short term. I think my dog would be pretty annoyed about the situation, though.

All the crap that is going on at the moment got me thinking.

After the initial shock wears off, would you be missed by many people, or are you just one of the masses, where one face blends into another?

I reckon I am one of those, soon be forgotten, and then never really thought of again.
One day the sun will expand to absorb the whole solar system and die becoming most likely a black hole. Every trace of humanity will be forgotten unless humanity finds a way to leave the solar system at least half a billion years before the sun dies....this is highly unlikely. In short we will all be forgotten and no matter if you were Elvis, Henry the 8th or Bishop Boy any trace of your existence will be expunged.
Hope this helps.

Nope, I'm referred to as 'The Shadow' by my mates anyway (as I'm rarely seen), in my mid 20's but hate social networking (Don't have anything Facebook/Twitter) have a old fashioned phone, always keep my head down and avoid conversation whenever possible.

I'm one of these people who's cool in their own company :cool: Give me 12 cans, FIFA, music and I'm sorted.

I don't think I'll be missed, (apart from family) but I'm not arsed.
So the next Thomas Hamilton or Anders Breivik? :lol:

Everyone always moves on, and so they should.

If i died, i wouldnt want people wailing about how im not around anymore 5 years down the line. I'd like to be fondly remembered , but people wouldnt want me being gone to ruin other peoples lives.

Not especially, maybe for a day or two after I'm gone like most people. I'm alright with it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back