Would it have been this bad under Jack Ross?

Status
Not open for further replies.
History will write itself if we go down again. On netflix aswell. Happy days. I thought we had a new broom, fresh start, etc. Turns out piss-taking hasn't stopped - apparently it’s only just started after getting it’s second wind.

Harsh there was an astonishing amount of damage done before ross ever got here and we were 90 mins away from getting promoted .
Selling maja and signing grigg was the beginning of the end mind .

Yes hard to tell how much he could say about players coming and going but we are much worse now than when he came here

Would it fuck!!! The man worked wonders with this shower of shite.

His stats for this season suggests under Ross we'd only have 3 more points - look at my analytics thread. probably 3 more 1-1 draws. so we'd be maybe 7th.
is the OP saying he'd be happy with that? Cos that's still shite, isn't it?

It's got significantly worse under Parkinson
It has but this re-writing of history is a bit annoying. It was utterly rubbish under Ross and this is the team he assembled. Its like saying we should have settled for shit because this is even shitter - no, when we have the highest crowds this division has ever seen we shouldn't settle for the shit Ross was serving up. He failed last year and looked like failing this year. Are people saying we should have kept him and then given him a 3rd year to fail in his target? And if anyone is saying he would have turn it around please give me one solitary sign that he could - we'd been rubbish for 20-25 games and were getting worse under Ross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back