Would a real life Batman work?

He fills his kegs when he sneezes man.

Nah no way. Zuckerberg is like the classic loser who turns out ok. You know them absolute freaks in school who couldn't even look at a lass, geeks who get fat, then in their mid 20s they lose the weight and hit the gym and end up on the doors or in the army and get confidence, they get obsessed by woman and proving how much they like women and talk about riding all the time, because they're going through their teenage years in their late 20s.
Zuckerberg reminds me of that. Loads of broads all after his money and status and he'll take advantage of that status and wealth (whilst coming across like a shy Hugh Grant)

Who decides who is a bad bastard and who isn't?

The Law.

Or whoever Batman fancies treating to a kicking. Depends how drunk he is

Last edited:

Nah no way. Zuckerberg is like the classic loser who turns out ok. You know them absolute freaks in school who couldn't even look at a lass, geeks who get fat, then in their mid 20s they lose the weight and hit the gym and end up on the doors or in the army and get confidence, they get obsessed by woman and proving how much they like women and talk about riding all the time, because they're going through their teenage years in their late 20s.
Zuckerberg reminds me of that. Loads of broads all after his money and status and he'll take advantage of that status and wealth (whilst coming across like a shy Hugh Grant)
He's like Charles Hawtry without the masculinity.

With the police resources being stretched, assuming there was a Batman character turned up doing the criminals in and stopping robberies etc. would this be saluted or stopped?

The online paedophile catchers seem to get a lot of support, so if there was a bloke battering young uns up to anti social behaviour would the police try and arrest him or would they turn a blind eye and be able deploy resources more effectively ?

I know Spiderman got a lot of grief off the newspapers saying he was a criminal but they were wrong.
Sorry someone had to :cool:

The Law.

Or whoever Batman fancies treating to a kicking. Depends how drunk he is
Now we're talking, if Batman's anti- crime crusadery was conducted in tandem with 4 pints of Moretti an hour and a really judgemental personality imbalance I'd be prepared to trust his instincts.

Got my mam making a costume as we speak.
Well, you've just proved a real world batman thing wouldn't work... your mam is alive, and she'd grass up when questioned by the police.

... GypoMan, that's the hero we didn't ask for, may indeed deserve...and his family may or may not admit he's doing stuff.

That's absolute rubbish. It's not just down to the equipment.

You couldn't put some 30 stone, 50 year old couch potato in that equipment and expect the same results as if you put LeBron James in it.
James can jump really high, and he's got stamina, or that Anth Middleton the SAS bloke.
Some 30 stone JustEat Junkie would get smacked all over the place then set on fire. All the gear and no idea.
Don't be silly. You've obviously never watched a Batman fillum.

Batman's armour is apparently impregnable to anything, other than a super being from another planet.

Such a fat fuck would have nothing to worry about other than being able to get into the suit. The fat fuck.

Don't be silly. You've obviously never watched a Batman fillum.

Batman's armour is apparently impregnable to anything, other than a super being from another planet.

Such a fat fuck would have nothing to worry about other than being able to get into the suit. The fat fuck.

How come he has to stitch his arm up in The Dark Knight when he gets bit off a dog at the start then?

How come he has to stitch his arm up in The Dark Knight when he gets bit off a dog at the start then?
Scratched himself while putting his suit on. Didn't want to make a fuss about it till the action was done.

Don't get me wrong, as super heroes go, he's not exactly super, just impervious to every day arseholes, the type of which you offer in your op.

'Aw for fuck's sake Gordon, switch that fucken searchlight off, me heeds bastard killing uz. I cannet remember where I left the bastard Batmobile, Robin has left uz, Alfred has locked uz out of the cave, I've got 47 missed calls off the Joker and I must have tweaked me back last neet.'
Very good ;):lol:

'Aw for fuck's sake Gordon, switch that fucken searchlight off, me heeds bastard killing uz. I cannet remember where I left the bastard Batmobile, Robin has left uz, Alfred has locked uz out of the cave, I've got 47 missed calls off the Joker and I must have tweaked me back last neet.'

Not a job for anybody.

Back