Would a real life Batman work?

What A Waster

Striker
Lost Magpie
With the police resources being stretched, assuming there was a Batman character turned up doing the criminals in and stopping robberies etc. would this be saluted or stopped?

The online paedophile catchers seem to get a lot of support, so if there was a bloke battering young uns up to anti social behaviour would the police try and arrest him or would they turn a blind eye and be able deploy resources more effectively ?

I know Spiderman got a lot of grief off the newspapers saying he was a criminal but they were wrong.

With the police resources being stretched, assuming there was a Batman character turned up doing the criminals in and stopping robberies etc. would this be saluted or stopped?

The online paedophile catchers seem to get a lot of support, so if there was a bloke battering young uns up to anti social behaviour would the police try and arrest him or would they turn a blind eye and be able deploy resources more effectively ?

I know Spiderman got a lot of grief off the newspapers saying he was a criminal but they were wrong.
Hed get abused just like any other service. :)

A bloke battering young uns up?

Not sure that's an accurate description of batman like

Aye but all the young idiots setting fireworks off or throwing stuff at cars would soon stop if Batman gave them a kicking.
Doesn't have to just chin the charvers though.
Could tax some smack dealers and do some junkies in to stop burglars

Hed get abused just like any other service. :)

Aye but he'd give a bit back wouldn't he?
The paramedics, the fire brigade, the AA, the RNLI aren't really built for getting stuck in. Batman would absolute batter them if they started throwing stuff at his batmobile

Aye but he'd give a bit back wouldn't he?
The paramedics, the fire brigade, the AA, the RNLI aren't really built for getting stuck in. Batman would absolute batter them if they started throwing stuff at his batmobile
His Batmobile would get stuck behind a horse and cart in Wheatley Hill and he'd be late to the party.

Ner

Ner ner ner ner ner ner ner batman

I can't imagine Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates knacking a good Sunday dinner nevermind vast criminal organisations or hordes of armed hoodlums.

I can't imagine Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates knacking a good Sunday dinner nevermind vast criminal organisations or hordes of armed hoodlums.

I'm not saying he has to be a billionaire philanthropist/entrepreneur by day then the Batman type character by night.
Having said that, nobody suspects little orphan Wayne of it either.
Zuckerberg most like imo, although Musk most likely to be a villain.

Imagine Trump in a dark grey spandex body suit arriving at the scene of a crime. He would be the best vigilante in the history of vigilantism ever.
The halfwit satsuma simpleton would collapse into a childish maelstrom of gibberish tweets if you called his spandex tacky. The Joker would have him tears. :lol:

I reckon Ellis Short would be a cracking Batman
He's nailed on as the new 60s Commissioner Gordon.

I'm not saying he has to be a billionaire philanthropist/entrepreneur by day then the Batman type character by night.
Having said that, nobody suspects little orphan Wayne of it either.
Zuckerberg most like imo, although Musk most likely to be a villain.
James Dyson could be called The Suctionist or Mucksuck instead of Doc Ock.

Last edited:

Back