Would a real life Batman work?

Not really. Unless you mean mentally.

Batman has a suit of body armour and an arsenal of weapons.

If you had those you'd only need to be mentally prepared to almost/possibly kill someone, rather than be physically hard.

That's absolute rubbish. It's not just down to the equipment.

You couldn't put some 30 stone, 50 year old couch potato in that equipment and expect the same results as if you put LeBron James in it.
James can jump really high, and he's got stamina, or that Anth Middleton the SAS bloke.
Some 30 stone JustEat Junkie would get smacked all over the place then set on fire. All the gear and no idea.

What a silly thread... why would a billionaire live in a crime riddled area... and why not just pay someone else to go kick or kill the fuck outta petty criminals lowering living standards.

The halfwit satsuma simpleton would collapse into a childish maelstrom of gibberish tweets if you called his spandex tacky. The Joker would have him tears. :lol:

He's nailed on as the new 60s Commissioner Gordon.

James Dyson could be called The Suctionist or Mucksuck instead of Doc Ock.

Too dangerous for the Vacuum Vigilante. Not sure he'd be too keen on Dyson with death

What a silly thread... why would a billionaire live in a crime riddled area... and why not just pay someone else to go kick or kill the fuck outta petty criminals lowering living standards.

Philanthropist giving a bit back to his community.

Last edited:
Clearly not doing enough.... I very much doubt he got to be that rich legally, he probs had his parents killed for the insurance payout... the fluid fucker.

Well at least now he's seeking revenge on the bloke responsible and catching others along the way and making a difference.

That typo made me chuckle

That was deliberate in order to give you a laugh.
Philanthropy works on many levels

Last edited:
Not really. Unless you mean mentally.

Batman has a suit of body armour and an arsenal of weapons.

If you had those you'd only need to be mentally prepared to almost/possibly kill someone, rather than be physically hard.
I reckon you could wrap Mark Zuckerberg in a Challenger 2 tank facing 25 differently abled, naked hedgehogs and he'd still piss his pants. An unexpected, discarded Pritt Stick would probably put him in hospital.

I reckon you could wrap Mark Zuckerberg in a Challenger 2 tank facing 25 differently abled, naked hedgehogs and he'd still piss his pants. An unexpected, discarded Pritt Stick would probably put him in hospital.

Zuckerberg comes across as a real wild man to me. Proper handful on a night out

Well at least now he's seeking revenge on the bloke responsible and catching others along the way and making a difference.
There'd obviously be two less deaths had he not paid someone to kill his parents,,, why he then wants to dress in a tight gender neutral leather outfit and wander the streets at night makes it all the more weird....

Back