Worst movie you saw in the cinema?

A load of us went to see Blazing Saddles and got turned away from the ABC for being 11 yrs old................hahhahahaha

So went down to the Odeon to see "Carry on Henry" ...............phuckin shite.
Must've been a right jobsworth in the box office as it was only an AA.

Also, I'm a big Carry On fan but Henry was bloody awful.

Independence Day with my girlfriend, we was young and randy, and previous films got a bit of finger pie and cock stroking. On the way there, she said she'll give me a BJ, got there and there were numbers going in, so bit of a challenge, but she was still eager. Got in, sat near the side near the back, so risky but doable, then some of her friends saw us and pointed out 2 seat next to them, the words came out of her mouth in slow motion O.................K, film was canny like.

Independence Day with my girlfriend, we was young and randy, and previous films got a bit of finger pie and cock stroking. On the way there, she said she'll give me a BJ, got there and there were numbers going in, so bit of a challenge, but she was still eager. Got in, sat near the side near the back, so risky but doable, then some of her friends saw us and pointed out 2 seat next to them, the words came out of her mouth in slow motion O.................K, film was canny like.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Jesus h

Peterloo..........2 and a half hours historical dirge from director Mike Leigh about the 1819 Peterloo massacre in Manchester. So bad it was funny......if it hadn't been 2.5hrs long

I think me and our lass might have went to the pictures to see The Happening. M Knight Whatsisface on the back of the success of ‘I see dead people’ makes an absolute clunker in which after the first epidemic ... nothing happens!

Walked out of the English patient as it was not only dull but made me feel uncomfortable

Was tempted to walk out of that david Brent pic as it was unbearably shit but was too lazy and comfy in me seat

Back