Worst movie you saw in the cinema?

Can’t believe moulin Rouge hasn’t been put down yet I went with an ex and we were on the verge of splitting up anyway , well 20 minutes of that Sh1t had me heading for the exit and leaving her there
Also walked out on killing them softly what a waste of James gandolfi that was I mean what was the f*cking point of that film

The Postman Always Rings Twice...I left after half an hour and chose to spend the rest of the night in the old Lambton Arms 'Deep End' in CLS which speaks volumes as to how bad it was.:eek:

Moulin Rouge - Utter Dross

Sweeney Todd - So many people walked out I think it was just the two of us at the end, never seen anything like it.

The American - Oh my God, who made that and thought "this'll be great!"

IIRC it was Anton Corbijn, a famous photographer, which might explain why it’s strong on visuals but not so much on plot and action!

That's the movie really, 2 hours of arty black and white scenes and obscure angles, blokes sitting in cafes with tabs.

No story, plot, action ... complete gash

- Evita, group of us went. Most of the lads pissed off to McDonalds, I stayed in the cinema for back row action that didn't happen.
- One of the Twilight fillums with the Mrs. The one where she's pregnant. I've never watched any others, I like living in a world where I can tell myself there's a chance everyone dies horribly.

Worst movie you actually paid money to go and view at the pictures,

Although there are some close 2nd's......

The last jedi for me

To Die For - Nicole Kidman as some bullshit weather girl who convinces some high school kid with a crush to kill her husband.... not even the offer of a blowie to stay past the 30 minute mark was enough to convince me.

- Evita, group of us went. Most of the lads pissed off to McDonalds, I stayed in the cinema for back row action that didn't happen.
- One of the Twilight fillums with the Mrs. The one where she's pregnant. I've never watched any others, I like living in a world where I can tell myself there's a chance everyone dies horribly.

I forgot about those bastards.... Had to endure a birthday trip to the movies for one of those... It was my bloody birthday and my wife and daughter got to pick the movie... not sure how that happened to this day!!!

Back