Worst movie you saw in the cinema?

The 3D Nightmare on Elm Street where it stopped half way through the film and told you to put on your 3D glasses.

I remember going to see that. There was a fair portion of the audience that had their 3D glasses on from the start of the film before realising after about 10 mins it wasn’t all in 3D :lol:

I love going to the pictures, I always did nee matter how shite the fillum, I'm a proper buff. My infant/junior school was just round the corner from the Classic in Durham. We toddled off to see stuff like The Vikings, Kirk had is eye out, canny when I was 9 or summat. The first time I thought now this is really shite was Backdraft.

I just didn't care. I didn't escape. I wanted it to be over. Even in the days when it was proper dark.

A load of us went to see Blazing Saddles and got turned away from the ABC for being 11 yrs old................hahhahahaha

So went down to the Odeon to see "Carry on Henry" ...............phuckin shite.

Another vote for Lawnmower Man
There was a forerunner to all High School Musical stuff, can’t remember its name but saw it aroun 2002, the lass that I took, who I really wanted to buck, apologised for about an hour afterwards, but I never did rattle her.
Another nod to Tron

Back