Worst movie you saw in the cinema?

I've said any number of times I didn't think it was very good, but I don't take direction from the alt.right on film criticism so I've managed to avoid the embarrassment of sounding like an utter pleb by suggesting it deserves to be on any worst of all time lists. Normally just looking at some of the utter whoppers who share that opinion would be sufficient warning, but as the whole SMB is aware that's a bit of a blind spot for you

I’ve never been so pissed off leaving the pictures as I was after watching the last jedi like.

It’s definately my worst film and that has nowt to do with the sjw stuff .

Still has to be one of the shittest fillums ever made.
It's up there with Mario Bros

Any fillum with Tom Cruise in is almost guaranteed to be utter shite.

The only exception I'm aware of is Risky Business
Wind ya neck in mate.

Tom Cruise... even though he's a mental scientologist who believes in nonsense...... has been in some outstanding movies.

Edge of tomorrow is my fave sci fi movie probs of all time.

Jeepers Creepers.

Went with a load of other people from pub I was working at. Absolutely terrible.
About a year later, we all went back to the cinema again - guess what they all wanted to see. Yep, Jeepers f***ing Creepers 2. Utterly shit.

A housemate put it on one night when there was f*ck all else to do.

We were 30 minutes in before he shut up telling me "it's not a comedy"

I laughed all the way through

It's up there with Mario Bros

Wind ya neck in mate.

Tom Cruise... even though he's a mental scientologist who believes in nonsense...... has been in some outstanding movies.

Edge of tomorrow is my fave sci fi movie probs of all time.
Last 20 minutes or so is a bit blah but I love that kind of thing, groundhog Day.
Jeepers creepers only watched the first and checked the director..............an unsavoury character could be said

Do you have problems with comprehension?
That quote is in no way at odds with my previous comment that I liked Miami Vice but it was flawed. Far and away the main flaw in it was C. Farrell, Esq. (along with some muddy direction, dodgy dialogue and a complete mess of a shootout finale)
You've missed the 'ruined' bit :lol:

Back