World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I'd say Wotlk was the worst expansion. It was the moment Blizzard gave up and let everyone have free high level gear. Pretty much everything after Uld was faceroll for anyone half decent at the game.

Nothing can compete with pre-nerf Kael'thas. Failing for 30 days then killing him on an off-night where half the raid was drunk was tremendous.

It was also the point where I re-evaluated my life and stopped playing. ;)
TBC was the best expansion by some distance. In Wotlk they casualised the game to much for my liking, it still had its fun moments though in Ulduar and Icc also not forgetting the most balanced arena has ever been.

Wotlk was still much better then Cata and MoP though.

TBC was the best expansion by some distance. In Wotlk they casualised the game to much for my liking, it still had its fun moments though in Ulduar and Icc also not forgetting the most balanced arena has ever been.

Wotlk was still much better then Cata and MoP though.

Yeah it still had its moments. Cata was abysmal, and MoP is only a slight improvement.

TBC had loads of iconic fights that Blizzard have since yet to match, very few of the bosses in the raids were poorly designed. Most were unique for the most part, especially in BT and Kara. Even the world bosses were far more memorable than anything in cata/mop.

2 years clean of it. Pvp only, used to play 3vs 3 and rbg. ex Outland balance Druid, multi gladiator s8,10. Might sell my account on eBay, some people make a shit load of money streaming on twitch.

2 years clean of it. Pvp only, used to play 3vs 3 and rbg. ex Outland balance Druid, multi gladiator s8,10. Might sell my account on eBay, some people make a shit load of money streaming on twitch.
Thought they nipped that in the bud years ago?

Thought they nipped that in the bud years ago?

There's ways around it.

Plenty of people open second accounts to dual box, level a full set of classes to 85 with the triple co boost, then sell the account for like 100 quid or more. Easy money.

Accounts aren't even worth that much these days - You'd be lucky to get £40 with the level 90 boosts Blizzard have put in. As he said if you want money from this game get yourself a fanbase and stream on Twitch - The annoying thing about that is you get some people who are absolute shite at is earn excess of 5 grand a month

Been having a go there, lower levels are soooo much more fun then when you hit 90.

Lvl 71 Holy Paladin with full Brutal is unstoppable in Bg's against anything other then a Hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back