World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree cant wait for the beta to end and everyone gets wiped. It takes ages for enough gold then when i eventually get into arena i get pummled by fireball mage spam.

Also i hate the fact i have to play a deck i dont like.

I thought we keep the cards earned in Beta when it goes live

I agree cant wait for the beta to end and everyone gets wiped. It takes ages for enough gold then when i eventually get into arena i get pummled by fireball mage spam.

Also i hate the fact i have to play a deck i dont like.

I thought we keep the cards earned in Beta when it goes live

Only the transactions you keep if I remember rightly so?

Only the transactions you keep if I remember rightly so?

not sure mate, i read it as transactions purchased you keep, i'm just hoping they mean cards i've bought using the gold from the daily quests, not ones where you have to pay real cash for

not sure mate, i read it as transactions purchased you keep, i'm just hoping they mean cards i've bought using the gold from the daily quests, not ones where you have to pay real cash for

90% sure it's the cards you pay real cash for otherwise what's the incentive to do it in a Beta

90% sure it's the cards you pay real cash for otherwise what's the incentive to do it in a Beta

Ah well, don't mind havent to earn them all over again, it's a decent game to pick up and have a few games then do something else. Just wonder how Blizz can tell what cards you've paid cash for and which ones you haven't, I did buy one pack with cash to get that epic card (which is a pile of shite)

You can buy a level 90 on WoW now for £40 which is more than the actual game + expansion :lol:

You'll get a free 90 with the next expansion but still :oops:

Heh. You lot still playing WoW? Only for a few hours a week myself, nothing major.

Keeping off Hearthstone I think until they do a full reset and release the game proper

Heh. You lot still playing WoW? Only for a few hours a week myself, nothing major.

Keeping off Hearthstone I think until they do a full reset and release the game proper

logging in for 10 minutes a day to do a few pet dailies, thats it, quite bored of it atm, and slacking off Hearthstone until release as well. Interesting your post re the £40 to get a lev 90 char, it somehow reminds me of early TBC when loads of people must've bought lev 60 accounts off ebay (before blizz blocked it) and trying to watch them play the game in the early dungeons was pretty bad, the only way you learn a char is by levelling it imo,

Next expansion footage has started appearing on the Internet - Really surprised at how much they've scaled down the game, a full geared tank now has 60k hp

Can't help but feel Alliance get the better treatment gameplay wise - Horde start up in the mountains well out the way while Alliance start in the old Black Temple under siege

I'm also just playing a few hours here and there. Just levelling a Holy Pala while doing Loremaster.[DOUBLEPOST=1393070832][/DOUBLEPOST]
Next expansion footage has started appearing on the Internet - Really surprised at how much they've scaled down the game, a full geared tank now has 60k hp

Can't help but feel Alliance get the better treatment gameplay wise - Horde start up in the mountains well out the way while Alliance start in the old Black Temple under siege
I think the item squish is a good thing. In Ptr Tanks are only shield slamming for 10k, think you do that at level 50 now.

They had to do something, the numbers would have been crazy.

I'm also just playing a few hours here and there. Just levelling a Holy Pala while doing Loremaster.[DOUBLEPOST=1393070832][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think the item squish is a good thing. In Ptr Tanks are only shield slamming for 10k, think you do that at level 50 now.

They had to do something, the numbers would have been crazy.

Probably a good thing. Tanks having 1 million HP fully raid buffed these days is just mental. I really miss the days of 3k crits in Naxx.

40 quid?? Give me £20 and I'll do it for you.

Levelling is the best part.

This

logging in for 10 minutes a day to do a few pet dailies, thats it, quite bored of it atm, and slacking off Hearthstone until release as well. Interesting your post re the £40 to get a lev 90 char, it somehow reminds me of early TBC when loads of people must've bought lev 60 accounts off ebay (before blizz blocked it) and trying to watch them play the game in the early dungeons was pretty bad, the only way you learn a char is by levelling it imo,

And this.

Probably a good thing. Tanks having 1 million HP fully raid buffed these days is just mental. I really miss the days of 3k crits in Naxx.

I remember the days of WotLK, tanks had 30k health. I really miss that expansion, best one imo. The Lich King was actually intimidating and Northrend gave the feeling that you were entering a vast unknown place that was massively intimidating, the whole xpac was steeped in lore rather than being shoehorned in like MoP. Wintergrasp was also class! Speaking of which I got the Reins of the Grand Black Mammoth the other day from Archavon, pretty chuffed like.

This
I remember the days of WotLK, tanks had 30k health. I really miss that expansion, best one imo. The Lich King was actually intimidating and Northrend gave the feeling that you were entering a vast unknown place that was massively intimidating, the whole xpac was steeped in lore rather than being shoehorned in like MoP. Wintergrasp was also class! Speaking of which I got the Reins of the Grand Black Mammoth the other day from Archavon, pretty chuffed like.

A level 91 geared tank in the WoD alpha had 60k hp averaging 10k dps, its about what to expect when the downscale happens

This

And this.

Tbh I'd say Wotlk was the worst expansion. It was the moment Blizzard gave up and let everyone have free high level gear. Pretty much everything after Uld was faceroll for anyone half decent at the game.

Nothing can compete with pre-nerf Kael'thas. Failing for 30 days then killing him on an off-night where half the raid was drunk was tremendous.

It was also the point where I re-evaluated my life and stopped playing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back