World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

FReaK

Striker
What the fuck is it? I know it's supposed to be some sort of on-line world or something, but what exactly do you do on it?

Is it solely used by emos and goths...or do 'normal' people have a dabble?

It's a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. Set in some sort of fantasical magic world with warlocks and monsters and the like. Create character, go on quests, defeat mobs and make your character better.

I think anyone who likes fantasy (Lord of the Rings and the like) like it. Maybe some people who don't like fantasy get sucked in by some other element. Not played it myself, but someone at work plays a game of a similar vein. Everquest or something.

I was addicted to the bassa for about two years. Every sick day I took was because I'd been up all night in dungeons with my guild.
It's shit now though. They've made it easy to play for everyone so there's nowt to aim for. Shame, because it was brilliant.

It's class! Got it for my eldest boy and now me little lad wants to play it...as a result I have 3 level 90's and just started flying on another one! :D

15gb for a MMORPG? What the hell is in the download?!?!
The world is massive. And most of it is loaded at once so you only get loading screens when you switch continents or enter dungeons.[DOUBLEPOST=1384986746][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't get it? Why has this vid been viewed 38m times?
There used to be 12 people playing it!
People who played wow then when it was hard and it was mostly older teenagers or adults, knew how hard that dungeon was and the hours of work wrecked by Leeroy.
I still laugh my tits off at it :oops:

Last edited:
The world is massive. And most of it is loaded at once so you only get loading screens when you switch continents or enter dungeons.[DOUBLEPOST=1384986746][/DOUBLEPOST]
There used to be 12 people playing it!
People who played wow then when it was hard and it was mostly older teenagers or adults, knew how hard that dungeon was and the hours of work wrecked by Leeroy.
I still laugh my tits off at it :oops:
But the world isn't on your pc though - so should just be a RAM clogger rather than a hard drive thing? Or does it use massive temporary files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back