World Cup squad

Liam Plunkett - pace restored!

Plunkett took four for 50, easing his new county Surrey to a Royal London One-Day Cup victory over Essex and in turn restoring his confidence after a poor start to the season. Plunkett’s pace was back, a just reward for tinkering with his run-up after reviewing footage of his bowling with Surrey coach Richard Johnson, and consulting new county colleague, Morne Morkel.

Billings dislocated shoulder today. Not in the squad but presume would be a back up.

Billings out for 5 months.

Last edited:
Billings dislocated shoulder today. Not in the squad but presume would be a back up.

Billings out for 5 months.

fuck me, shows you how little I know about science, thought a dislocated shoulder wasn't that long once it was back in, poor lad, but he has had way too many chances

Vince better 50 over play, and just made a timely 190

fuck me, shows you how little I know about science, thought a dislocated shoulder wasn't that long once it was back in, poor lad, but he has had way too many chances

Vince better 50 over play, and just made a timely 190
Depends how much you wreck the ligaments and tendons around the joint. Guess it's worse for a cricketer than a footballer too (assuming that's what you're judging against, I would). Not a good thing for a wicketkeeper either, seems to leave you with a weakness there.

Back