Wood Burning Pizza Ovens

anyone know where you can buy fior di latte mozzarella the shite you get in supermarkets is too wet

also any places sell Neapolitan dough?
This is very true. I’ve been pressing mine, bit of a pain put works well. Stops the slop skidding off the base.
Have a look at Nico Rossi if you're local to Sunderland

They don’t let you look around now since the Delhi closed. But if you know what you want they will sell you it.

Last edited:
Best off trying to get a Lakeland 20% discount code.

You got one yet?
Any idea where to get one?
Also any recommendations as to which one. I want one that can use wood / wood pellets. Having gas would be ok as an addition but not one it’s own so rules out the koda. Dunno whether to get the cheap one the fyra 12 or go for the Karu or pro.
Are the pellets equal to the wood in terms of outcome. Are they easier to use but dearer?

Last edited:
Any idea where to get one?
Also any recommendations as to which one. I want one that can use wood / wood pellets. Having gas would be ok as an addition but not one it’s own so rules out the koda. Dunno whether to get the cheap one the fyra 12 or go for the Karu or pro.
Are the pellets equal to the wood in terms of outcome. Are they easier to use but dearer?
Karu 16 looks best to me, not cheap though.

The dough actually behaved itself anarl. Followed the Ooni classic base recipe but ran out of 00 so had to add some strong bread floor then ran out of that so added semolina, right Montreal it a base but turned out well. Got the other 3 sitting in the fridge cold proving.

On the Karu 16. It’s a heavy fucker, not exactly the most portable and it goes through the wood pretty quick and it’s f***ing expensive but I cannot believe the difference. I had a good Siemens oven in the flat that could get to over 300c, but this is next level shit.

Back