Wood Burning Pizza Ovens

Anyone recommend a ready made pizza base ?

Tried a few of the doughs with inconsistent success, could do with something ready made to put the toppings on and bang into the ooni

Tried a few of the doughs with inconsistent success, could do with something ready made to put the toppings on and bang into the ooni
What was wrong with your doughs? It quite easy once you get the hang of it. Less hydration is normally easier for someone starting out.

Northern Pizza dough. You can buy these in Tesco and Waitrose certainly and probably elsewhere.

This seems the best thread for pizza over help. The previous owner of the house i bought left one of these in the garden

Its probably been standing in the elements for a year or so. It has held up quite well, the paint has held mostly with a small amount of green moss starting to show in places.

Is it worth cleaning up and if so how would I go about it? sand it and spay paint in with outdoor oven paint? or just spray the paint over everything? do I need to put some sort of moss killer on it?

Any advice is appreciated

Back