Wood Burning Pizza Ovens

Thats what I do. once its up to temp remove direct heat to prevent overcooking base. I have 4 burner and shut down middle two where the stone sits. Works pretty good
Great cheers. Of course it doesn’t get to to 500C only 500F which is 260C and still hotter than me oven. Watched a few YouTube videos on it today and yep I will also need to turn down to minimum, the middle two of four burners.
Will post results at the weekend

Great cheers. Of course it doesn’t get to to 500C only 500F which is 260C and still hotter than me oven. Watched a few YouTube videos on it today and yep I will also need to turn down to minimum, the middle two of four burners.
Will post results at the weekend

doesn’t sound worth the fuck on it it only gets to 260c

novelty hasn’t worn off on my ooni 3 like made 4 on Saturday

love using the wood pellets too jam funnel keeps the fucker filled nee bother

full

First go in the new wood fired oven

Nope... Dont even know what that is
Will probably help you with your dough initially. It's an app on your phone that gives you the correct quantities of water, flour, and yeast for your dough.

You set up how many dough balls you want to make, I find 260g balls make 10-12 inch pizzas.

Start with the hydration set at 60% to get used to it, but you should have less issues with stickiness, or over developed yeast which makes the dough brittle.
Nah it’s fine, a lot of Neapolitan style pizzas have that same thickness on the crust.
That was my idea too, I'll mess around with different size crusts

Back