Without any disrespect ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lens and Khazri will be crying themselves to sleep at night that no offers have come in for them imo. A half empty ground during preseason against the biggest club in Scotland ain't changing that.

Fair enough, that's your opinion.

Having said that we're having a decent pre-season home friendly which is rare, an 8.000 away following which is rare and a crowd bigger than many recent FA Cup games.

There are quite a few posters going who are quite excited about the game ..... you're not, but you're obviously different to them.

Some people's glass/stand is half full - some people's glass/stand is half empty.

I know which I'd rather be...

..... it's difficult to get fired up for an away game at Scunthorpe United or St Johnstone.

But playing at the SOL, against the biggest club in Scotland, is a different matter.

I expect Sunderland to walk out to a home crowd, onto a pristine summer pitch, and put in a real performance.

It will dawn on the new signings just what a big club it is they've come to.

For the likes of Vaughan this will be a massive moment in their career and, for the 'wantaways' like Lens, Kone & Khazri might make them wonder if their next club will be so much better.
Sunderland are a decent club, with great supporters, and that needs to be imposed on the players we pay huge amounts to represent us.

I wish I could be there but hope every Sunderland supporter walks out proud to have seen their team play.
No disrespect but that's an absolute croc of shit. Lens has just spent a season playing for one of Turkeys biggest clubs domestically and in Europe. You're telling me a half full SOL against a celtic B tram will make him think now this is an atmosphere. :neutral:

I wouldn't have chosen them either but at least they will create a bit of atmosphere which in a pre-season game can be lacking, I just hope it's our lot rejoicing and not those fuckers! :lol:

Probably better than any team, at the SOL, for the entire season just gone.

But that obviously means nothing to people who'd rather have a Dutch team who'd bring 500 supporters.

No disrespect but that's an absolute croc of shit. Lens has just spent a season playing for one of Turkeys biggest clubs domestically and in Europe.
You're telling me a half full SOL against a celtic B tram will make him think now this is an atmosphere. :neutral:

That's not what I said.

..... it's difficult to get fired up for an away game at Scunthorpe United or St Johnstone.

But playing at the SOL, against the biggest club in Scotland, is a different matter.

I expect Sunderland to walk out to a home crowd, onto a pristine summer pitch, and put in a real performance.

For the likes of Vaughan this will be a massive moment in their career and, for the 'wantaways' like Lens, Kone & Khazri might make them wonder if their next club will be so much better.
Sunderland are a decent club, with great supporters, and that needs to be imposed on the players we pay huge amounts to represent us.

I wish I could be there but hope every Sunderland supporter walks out proud to have seen their team play.
Don't be so silly

It's a pre-season friendly and half the ground will be empty. I bet Lens is longing to get away

Lens and Khazri will be crying themselves to sleep at night that no offers have come in for them imo. A half empty ground during preseason against the biggest club in Scotland ain't changing that.

I agree but everyone has to adapt to the situation in which they find themselves.

This thread has gone better than even I expected.

As I clicked 'post new thread' I wondered how quickly the Misserati would come on to post.

With the exception of another 2 or 3 they've all posted within minutes.

It's so predictable it's lost all sense of surprise .... some of these people must live on here just waiting to 'pounce' :lol:
It's embarrassing what you are posting mind

Re-read the OP again

Fully agree what you are saying ,watch all the negative comments you'll get off these experts

Reactions: JTF
I'm sure he's desperate but he may find we're his best , and only, option mightn't he?

Sorry, I forgot about Berwick Rangers :lol:
I'm pretty sure many clubs will want him, it's a case of whether they want to pay the wages we'll be paying him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back