Without any disrespect ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

I couldn't give a shiny shite who likes me on here ...
... if that's really your best comment on a thread about Sunderland or football in general it says more about you than it does me.

Have a like if that's what turns you on :lol:

So much that you wrote 32 posts yesterday

Thanks for the like

..... it's difficult to get fired up for an away game at Scunthorpe United or St Johnstone.

But playing at the SOL, against the biggest club in Scotland, is a different matter.

I expect Sunderland to walk out to a home crowd, onto a pristine summer pitch, and put in a real performance.

It will dawn on the new signings just what a big club it is they've come to.

For the likes of Vaughan this will be a massive moment in their career and, for the 'wantaways' like Lens, Kone & Khazri might make them wonder if their next club will be so much better.
Sunderland are a decent club, with great supporters, and that needs to be imposed on the players we pay huge amounts to represent us.

I wish I could be there but hope every Sunderland supporter walks out proud to have seen their team play.
and i thought you knew the craic mate
hell on from 10am in the town i think every 16+ fell on deaf ears, then the hell on the pitch from 3pm shambolic

..... it's difficult to get fired up for an away game at Scunthorpe United or St Johnstone.

But playing at the SOL, against the biggest club in Scotland, is a different matter.

I expect Sunderland to walk out to a home crowd, onto a pristine summer pitch, and put in a real performance.

It will dawn on the new signings just what a big club it is they've come to.

For the likes of Vaughan this will be a massive moment in their career and, for the 'wantaways' like Lens, Kone & Khazri might make them wonder if their next club will be so much better.
Sunderland are a decent club, with great supporters, and that needs to be imposed on the players we pay huge amounts to represent us.

I wish I could be there but hope every Sunderland supporter walks out proud to have seen their team play.
:oops:

So much that you wrote 32 posts yesterday

Thanks for the like

Half of them were just posting :rolleyes: to the likes of you.

Your posts seem to be following me round the board posting shite and not bothering about football ....... grow up.

and i thought you knew the craic mate
hell on from 10am in the town i think every 16+ fell on deaf ears, then the hell on the pitch from 3pm shambolic

As I said, it would be a day that was talked about for years ..... I knew exactly what I was saying.

As a Sunderland supporter I hoped the team would respond, they didn't.

Last edited:
Half of them were just posting :rolleyes: to the likes of you.

Your posts seem to be following me round the board posting shite and not bothering about football ....... grow up.
People calling you out on your horseshit OP I take it

At the time it was a cross between a JOS battle cry in The Chronicle and "There's something special happening at the club"

Since then 'the biggest club in Scotland' has got Sunderland in the news looking like arseholes after many predicted it would kick off, not to mention the 5-0 reaming on the pristine pitch

Unbelievably you're still defending your OP trying to milk more likes, 10/10 for effort if nothing else :lol:

People calling you out on your horseshit OP I take it

At the time it was a cross between a JOS battle cry in The Chronicle and "There's something special happening at the club"

Since then 'the biggest club in Scotland' has got Sunderland in the news looking like arseholes after many predicted it would kick off, not to mention the 5-0 reaming on the pristine pitch
Unbelievably you're still defending your OP trying to milk more likes, 10/10 for effort if nothing else :lol:

I've absolutely no idea what you're rambling on about .....

.... probably the only thing you and I have in common, 'cos neither do you :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back