Without any disrespect ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH mate, I'll guarantee this will be a game that's talked about for years ...... go if you have the opportunity, the chance may never come again.

I have Mrs Reiver's family arriving, for a long standing weekend, so just can't get up there.

Even though it's a 600 mile round trip, for a friendly, I'd definitely go if I could.

Just go, you'll regret it if you don't.
You may have just made my mind up mate.

Fuck them all mate, these people come and go ...... it's our club.

I can't for the life of me pick myself up for this season... In the back of my mind is always "Shall I just phone up now and cancel it, before the season kicks off so I can get a full refund..."

I've threatened it before in previous season, but never really meant it, this is for real now... :(

I can't for the life of me pick myself up for this season... In the back of my mind is always "Shall I just phone up now and cancel it, before the season kicks off so I can get a full refund..."

I've threatened it before in previous season, but never really meant it, this is for real now... :(

The club isn't the owner/manager/players man, it's us.

I was at the last game of the season and the crack was fantastic ...... I met up with people like Kent & Wakey plus loads of others.

Chelsea had won the league but I swear we had a better time than them that day.

The Sunderland supporters are wonderful, never forget that and you'll be fine ;)

..... it's difficult to get fired up for an away game at Scunthorpe United or St Johnstone.

But playing at the SOL, against the biggest club in Scotland, is a different matter.

I expect Sunderland to walk out to a home crowd, onto a pristine summer pitch, and put in a real performance.

It will dawn on the new signings just what a big club it is they've come to.

For the likes of Vaughan this will be a massive moment in their career and, for the 'wantaways' like Lens, Kone & Khazri might make them wonder if their next club will be so much better.
Sunderland are a decent club, with great supporters, and that needs to be imposed on the players we pay huge amounts to represent us.

I wish I could be there but hope every Sunderland supporter walks out proud to have seen their team play.

We will outnumbered at home - get beat and hace celtic singing all game- by 6pm scuffles and violence, by 9pm Worse but in the main a canny day

Been there mate. I've tried to give up SAFC a good few times over the last (nearly) 50 years and haven't been able to go cold turkey.

My name is JTF and I'm an SAFC addict...

Hate to have to tell you but I think it might be too late for you as well...

The club isn't the owner/manager/players man, it's us.

I was at the last game of the season and the crack was fantastic ...... I met up with people like Kent & Wakey plus loads of others.

Chelsea had won the league but I swear we had a better time than them that day.

The Sunderland supporters are wonderful, never forget that and you'll be fine ;)

Doesn't wash with me anymore marra, which could be a sign for me to take a break.

It would probably make more sense for me to walk away and come back when my sons are the right age... Hopefully by then better times would be on the horizon...

Been there mate. I've tried to give up SAFC a good few times over the last (nearly) 50 years and haven't been able to go cold turkey.

My name is JTF and I'm an SAFC addict...

Hate to have to tell you but I think it might be too late for you as well...

You reckon...?

Reactions: JTF
Doesn't wash with me anymore marra, which could be a sign for me to take a break.

It would probably make more sense for me to walk away and come back when my sons are the right age... Hopefully by then better times would be on the horizon...

Three wins on the trot, in the first week, and you'll be chomping to go back ;)

Perhaps they won't be fired up, perhaps walking out in a Sunderland shirt at home for the first time means nowt whatsoever, perhaps I'm wrong, ...... just don't think I am.

Well, you're the expert :lol:
Theres not a bigger tool on this forum .weapons grade bell end he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back