William Storey

It’s an absolutely nuts comment by the poster you replied to. The whole problem this ownership has is that there an overwhelming amount of stuff to be done on and off the pitch. It’s going to be slow.

That isn't the problem though.
The problems are is that the ownership are inexperienced in running a club and have made huge mistakes.
They have appointed inexperience and they too have made mistakes.
Although I didn't like the appointment of mowbray, he was the only one at the club who had any real understanding of how it worked and then it's self imploded when they made yet another mistake.

Extract taken from the insider statement

'Like the players, he is young and is going to make mistakes, but I do think he is still best for the club right now, he just needs to get rid of Kristjaan Speakman first.'

Kind of hard not to agree going off the last 18 months recruitment debacle

Champion lets bob along waving and clapping because we are-not in debt . You are talking about Sunderland not Ipswich , Norwich or QPR . We have 40k tickets sold for every game we have a proud history and the club should be challenging for top rewards , But no our support if your opinion accounts to others are now happy to accept the shite we are being served
If we’d lost 4 points things would be a precarious

Like with MPs
Don’t get me started on them mate. How on earth they get to run major thing like education! There should be a head of education that has come through the system in state schools. The MPs skills are politics so their job should be to get what the head of education wants, not tell them what they should be doing.

That isn't the problem though.
The problems are is that the ownership are inexperienced in running a club and have made huge mistakes.
They have appointed inexperience and they too have made mistakes.
Although I didn't like the appointment of mowbray, he was the only one at the club who had any real understanding of how it worked and then it's self imploded when they made yet another mistake.
Why didn't you like the appointment of Mowbray? Precious?

Last edited:
We have a very inexperienced owner and board, a very inexperienced DoF, no Head Coach, a very inexperienced coaching staff, and a very inexperienced playing squad. Results like Friday and yesterday are both inevitable. We need to be patient.

We will likely be getting a new and inexperienced head coach, and more inexperienced players in the summer. In my view if we could also add 2 or 3 slightly more experienced players, and some experienced coaching staff (to replace Dodds and / or Proctor for the first team), then we’ll have a great season next season.

Back