William Storey

Depends where in the country it is - if it's central London it'll be worth at least a million.
Zoopla suggests around the 400K mark for similar properties in the street
i wouldnt be as well dressed as him like....
I envy his beard as well TBH..

he wouldnt be able to get a loan...he is a bankrupt or soon will be..
Looks like his company owes 48 million to one creditor

Last edited:
Yes I know. That's why I specifically said in the post you replied to that is not an issue.

It is, however, an issue, that he has never run anything before. Never run a business, never been a senior executive or manager, dropped out of Uni. I thought that was pretty clearly the point I was making.

You don’t need experience to be an Mp why’s the country in the mess it is

You don’t need experience to be an Mp why’s the country in the mess it is

FFS. Some experience in owning or running or managing a business would be useful in running SAFC. As it stands we got a 24 year old who does not seem to have done a day's work in his life and whose sole qualification was to have a rich daddy - and it is showing.

Don't see the problem with what he's saying, if he was an ordinary born Sunderland supporter like all of us on here saying it then he would be telling the truth. Just because he's a mucky tramp from London who had ideas way above his pay grade doesn't make him wrong

Don't see the problem with what he's saying, if he was an ordinary born Sunderland supporter like all of us on here saying it then he would be telling the truth. Just because he's a mucky tramp from London who had ideas way above his pay grade doesn't make him wrong
Aye but he's not an ordinary Sunderland supporter, he's a fantasist who doesn't actually give a toss about the clubs (Sunderland, Coventry, Reading) he spouts his crap about when he's "buying" them. He went from making us look daft to causing bigger problems for Reading by getting their equally daft owner to believe that £50m for their club was a price all interested parties should be willing to pay, and could well have put other buyers off in doing so.

He is right in the statement that we need to get our act together but he is only saying that to draw attention to himself, he couldn't care less about the club. The lad may well have issues that make hi,m behave how he does but as far as I'm concerned he's an unwelcome distraction and would be a liability for any football club.

Aye but he's not an ordinary Sunderland supporter, he's a fantasist who doesn't actually give a toss about the clubs (Sunderland, Coventry, Reading) he spouts his crap about when he's "buying" them. He went from making us look daft to causing bigger problems for Reading by getting their equally daft owner to believe that £50m for their club was a price all interested parties should be willing to pay, and could well have put other buyers off in doing so.

He is right in the statement that we need to get our act together but he is only saying that to draw attention to himself, he couldn't care less about the club. The lad may well have issues that make hi,m behave how he does but as far as I'm concerned he's an unwelcome distraction and would be a liability for any football club.
You alright, so he makes a fool out of himself when he says things. He hasn't thrown any spanners in the works re us so why do people get upset when he calls people out. As I've said he's a tramp from London but at least he has the balls to say what he feels. Something that you or me cannot take away from him.

FFS. Some experience in owning or running or managing a business would be useful in running SAFC. As it stands we got a 24 year old who does not seem to have done a day's work in his life and whose sole qualification was to have a rich daddy - and it is showing.

You alright, so he makes a fool out of himself when he says things. He hasn't thrown any spanners in the works re us so why do people get upset when he calls people out. As I've said he's a tramp from London but at least he has the balls to say what he feels. Something that you or me cannot take away from him.
he doesnt "feel it" though-fans can and do say much of what he says-when fans say it they are genuine in their emotions..Storey is saying it for free publicity for whatever fantasy he is following this week-he isnt sincere and cares not s jot about the club

he doesnt "feel it" though-fans can and do say much of what he says-when fans say it they are genuine in their emotions..Storey is saying it for free publicity for whatever fantasy he is following this week-he isnt sincere and cares not s jot about the club
Fair enough but it doesn't stop him from having a say, it's called freedom of speech and we all have it. We all know he won't have anything to do with the club but why do people wet their knickers when he's says things thats the truth.
I also never said he feels it so don't know why you came out with that.
Where were you born out of interest

Don't think a little post on Facebook or Twitter would end up a distraction, it's the likes of you that give him the audience, ignore what he says and it's not a problem. Not being a Sunderland fan doesn't stop him from saying things, stop wetting your knickers

Last edited:
Can we delete any reference to this guy now including this thread

Anyone can say they’re going to buy a club and stand outside the ground with a replica shirt

He’s a nobody/social media **** who says things for likes.

Back