Will we sign anybody before 5pm Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe a panicked loan?

A chairman shouldn't get involved with the playing side, but I wonder if Dross has a new email in his inbox asking 'are you sure you don't want anybody else, perhaps a midfielder?'
Do you think JR has not asked for a LB and a RW ?

We need a RB, LB, right winger and if I was being greedy a midfielder who can create

Criminal if we don’t try and sign Maddison. He’s the most obvious target there’s ever been and you have to think signing him almost guarantees promotion.
Tin hat on but I'd love us to sign rolando Aarons from the mags he doesn't have a squad number

He had a very good loan spell at sheff wed last season he's exactly what we need a winger with real pace
:lol:

Latest update from Ross:
I'm buying all the right players, but not necessarily in the right position.

Logon or register to see this image
:lol: put that keeper up front
This. I actually think we need a "marquee" type attack minded signing. Maddison would be perfect, but you just know we'll be left disappointed.
If we're serious about promotion, we'd try to make this happen.

Last edited:
Really can't believe we're down to about a day and a half and we're still looking about for a LB , where was Hume yesterday...injured or ?.if injured for how long exactly?, if he's out for a while even if we bring in a LB we're still stuck with one.
We can't keep playing a RB there and CM at RB ..its just fckn ridiculous.
Stewart said a few weeks ago there'll be 3 , no sign of anything up to now, even said we'd have a chance of picking up Championship players that couldn't get a move once their window shut...hmmm
It really does look like a mess at the minute.
I'm not a big fan of Ross but gotta feel for the bloke if he has to use whatever Hill and Coton think are the right players...

Really can't believe we're down to about a day and a half and we're still looking about for a LB , where was Hume yesterday...injured or ?.if injured for how long exactly?, if he's out for a while even if we bring in a LB we're still stuck with one.
We can't keep playing a RB there and CM at RB ..its just fckn ridiculous.
Stewart said a few weeks ago there'll be 3 , no sign of anything up to now, even said we'd have a chance of picking up Championship players that couldn't get a move once their window shut...hmmm
It really does look like a mess at it the minute.
I'm not a big fan of Ross but gotta feel for the bloke if he has to use whatever Hill and Coton think are the right players...
What's happened there then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back