WILL WE BE HATED LIKE CHELSEA WAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, the happy days when we could only dream of being banned for spending tens of billions, having 143 players out on loan, winning the quintet before Christmas and having Man City as a feeder club. Ah well, time for my afternoon medica..........er....nap.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Over the years I think the vitriol of Chelsea buying the league has dropped dramatically, and I don't think Citeh really endured that hatred.
How would we feel if we were the new Chelsea?

Oh give over man.

Over the years I think the vitriol of Chelsea buying the league has dropped dramatically, and I don't think Citeh really endured that hatred.
Whoa! Calm down buttons. Let’s just get out of the third division first eh?...good god!

Which new Chelsea the one we talking about? The one who by time of massive Russian investment were 4th in Premier & had won major domestic and European trophies in preceding 5 years. With top class footballers already at club. If it is that Chelsea am at genuine loss as to why comparisons are being made with a team 4th in Third Division and no major trophies in last 46 years. With no top class players already at club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back