WILL WE BE HATED LIKE CHELSEA WAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which new Chelsea the one we talking about? The one who by time of massive Russian investment were 4th in Premier & had won major domestic and European trophies in preceding 5 years. With top class footballers already at club. If it is that Chelsea am at genuine loss as to why comparisons are being made with a team 4th in Third Division and no major trophies in last 46 years. With no top class players already at club.
Do you have some keys missing from your device ? You appear to be having difficulty constructing a sentence.

Over the years I think the vitriol of Chelsea buying the league has dropped dramatically, and I don't think Citeh really endured that hatred.
How would we feel if we were the new Chelsea?

We will get pissed off when we drop out the top 6 - this is what would happen if successful- see Leicester

If people think we're gunna come out spending 50m here and 35m they've got a big storm coming.

It will be done by development in structure and background investment such as commercial, sponsors etc

Instead of spending shitloads of money on a bunch of c....s I’d like to think a new type of success will begin to evolve in a different more pure-football kind of way....

What do people think is going to happen if/after this takeover/investment happens?

Should be enough to get out of Division Three. Not that should have been required in any case but still. Who knows about Championship. Newcastle have got out with minimum of fuss but thats not typical of teams who get promoted.

Should be enough to get out of Division Three. Not that should have been required in any case but still. Who knows about Championship. Newcastle have got out with minimum of fuss but thats not typical of teams who get promoted.
But we’re not gonna be the next Man City. Even if the new owners wanted to try that then FFP and other things will see we don’t

you're not allowed to want good football, been told many times on here how deluded our fans are for wanting that

Yup, even in the murky depths of League One I'm told on here that I should be grateful for an ugly win against the run of play against the likes of Rochdale.

Fuck me some of our fans. We have some investors who are hopefully willing to put some cash into the club. We don't have a rich arab who just wants a f***ing play thing. We are in league f***ing one and we are not about to spend 50mil on a Brazilian international...

Utterly magesque..
After reading threads like this, I can see folk getting really pissed off with the new owners when they don't put in hundreds of millions of pounds to buy man city type players, so we can compete with Chelsea and psg.

After reading threads like this, I can see folk getting really pissed off with the new owners when they don't put in hundreds of millions of pounds to buy man city type players, so we can compete with Chelsea and psg.
Up early mate, you must have a train to catch;), see you shortly.

And aye I think some folk need to temper expectations, the idea that we will be spending to compete with City and PSG is nonsense, just be glad when we are secure and able to get back to a level where we can be in Premier League without expecting a relegation dog fight

Up early mate, you must have a train to catch;), see you shortly.

And aye I think some folk need to temper expectations, the idea that we will be spending to compete with City and PSG is nonsense, just be glad when we are secure and able to get back to a level where we can be in Premier League without expecting a relegation dog fight
Aye! Out with the dog. Train at 8ish!
We need more than money mind. We need to be run well.
There are some rich clubs in the championship who have spent big. Fulham and qpr for starters. Doesn't guarantee anything.

I'm trying not to get too excited by it all. I'll just go along with the ride. But i do like the feeling that now anything is possible and we have some hope.

See you in a bit!

Have these owners said they're going to pump millions of quid in to transfers or are people just getting carried away??
Have they said they arnt going to pump in millions ...no they havent so let some of us ride the wave ffs
We will get pissed off when we drop out the top 6 - this is what would happen if successful- see Leicester
We will both be happy and sad see ..happy clappers and chip pissers.. all can be found on here to the regular reader

Last edited:
Have they said they arnt going to pump in millions ...no they havent so let some of us ride the wave ffs

We will both be happy and sad see ..happy clappers and chip pissers.. all can be found on here to the regular reader
Ow man ya miserable twat it was a genuine question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back