WILL WE BE HATED LIKE CHELSEA WAS.

Fuck me some of our fans. We have some investors who are hopefully willing to put some cash into the club. We don't have a rich arab who just wants a f***ing play thing. We are in league f***ing one and we are not about to spend 50mil on a Brazilian international...

Utterly magesque..
Have we ever had a Brazilian international? Could only think of Thome but don’t think he played for Brazil

Chelsea are a reviled club anyway.

Not sure Man City were ever thought of in the same light. They have some class for a kick off, Chelsea have never had that.

Over the years I think the vitriol of Chelsea buying the league has dropped dramatically, and I don't think Citeh really endured that hatred.
How would we feel if we were the new Chelsea?

Aye, we were hated when Short was here with all his money because we were a bad smell that kept hanging around every season despite being shit and being one of the top spending clubs in the world.

j
Have we ever had a Brazilian international? Could only think of Thome but don’t think he played for Brazil
just had a look he didn't

we had had a couple of former Brazil internationals, but was only last season Felipe Anderson became the first to be called up by them while actually playing for us

So fuck man. Let them dream. Stop trying to piss on their chips

It's not doing any harm and it's great seeing a bit of hope after years of shit.

As long as it doesn’t turn into expectation. Money guarantees you nothing. Plenty of examples of that including ourselves

A lot will depend on how arrogant and patronising a section of our supporters become and how grounded the rest stay. We haven't yet even beaten bottom of the table Bolton in the Third Division but already a few people have started to become too big for their boots.

Back