Will Parky be more positive away from home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why sack Ross whilst in the play offs then, mind hopefully takeover happens then the decision is out of Donald's hands here's hoping mate I don't think he's the man to take us up.

exactly this,mind i'm not sure Donald actually wants us to go up,if he can just keep his head above water he knows eventually he'll get the cash he wants without having to think about championship budgets

Then he's a bigger f***ing idiot than I thought he was.
Take nowt off the table with this bloke Billy. Maybe he is devising a cunning master plan to outfox the opposition.
exactly this,mind i'm not sure Donald actually wants us to go up,if he can just keep his head above water he knows eventually he'll get the cash he wants without having to think about championship budgets
đź‘Źđź‘Ź

...now that there are no crowds?

Too many times away last season we were overly cautious and ended up chasing games instead of dictating them. Our away record was nowhere near good enough for a team supposedly challenging for promotion.

Without a crowd, there is no home advantage and no reason to sit back. Not holding my breath, but the Oxford match should tell us a lot.
No

Too many times away last season we were overly cautious and ended up chasing games instead of dictating them. Our away record was nowhere near good enough for a team supposedly challenging for promotion.

Without a crowd, there is no home advantage and no reason to sit back. Not holding my breath, but the Oxford match should tell us a lot.
Most of those teams don't have enough fans to qualify as home support. How would that effect our performance?

I am certainly starting to move into the camp when Donald leaves (soon I hope) Parky has to leave as well...

If he plays Leadbitter ahead of Scowen on Saturday i would sack him after the match regardless of the result
We all know that is a definite possibility and if, by any chance, he puts a youngster on the bench he won't play them. Equally, we will see Graham and Wyke on the same pitch quite often this year - two slow target men, a system that will never work. Parkinson is a stubborn and predictable manager - the problem is that he's also dull and unimaginative.

In all the time I've supported Sunderland - going since '74 there's only one manager that I've detested and that was Moyes. Parkinson has the same predictable ability of being able to suck out any joy or optimism you may feel. After pre-season I felt just a little optimistic and then I say the team/squad for Bristol and I thought 'what a fool I am to think Parkinson may start and think like a winner'.

I am certainly starting to move into the camp when Donald leaves (soon I hope) Parky has to leave as well...
It takes me a good long while to turn. I arrived at that point at two o’clock last Saturday.

We all know that is a definite possibility and if, by any chance, he puts a youngster on the bench he won't play them. Equally, we will see Graham and Wyke on the same pitch quite often this year - two slow target men, a system that will never work. Parkinson is a stubborn and predictable manager - the problem is that he's also dull and unimaginative.

In all the time I've supported Sunderland - going since '74 there's only one manager that I've detested and that was Moyes. Parkinson has the same predictable ability of being able to suck out any joy or optimism you may feel. After pre-season I felt just a little optimistic and then I say the team/squad for Bristol and I thought 'what a fool I am to think Parkinson may start and think like a winner'.

The other problem is the length of his contract, another f***ing master stroke by the Disastrous Duo, he was however the best candidate, who the fuck else did they interview?

He may well put a young un on the bench but I very much doubt he’ll get a fair crack of the whip. Coming on in the 80th minute doesn’t count.

He may well put a young un on the bench but I very much doubt he’ll get a fair crack of the whip. Coming on in the 80th minute doesn’t count.
Exactly - what a joke Sunderland trying to buy that Argie lad - 21 years old and competing with Wyke and Graham - he'd be getting loads of game time.

Would rather get beat going for the win at any cost, than sit back and don't lose
Heresy. Porko would have you burned at the stake for that. Repeat the mantra. Must not lose. Must not lose. Must not lose. Must not lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back