Will grigg

Parky sees him in training, so he knows best.

Personally though, I struggle to see how a striker who can't shoot, can't head and has no pace would be a good choice as an 'impact sub'. It would seem more logical to use the pace of Watmore or Semenyo.

I wouldnt mind giving him a few minutes if we're winning.

Hes been nothing short of shite since joining but we're not exactly blessed with forwards and our two main ones are very similar. Parkinson has said hes doing extra training and has been working hard to prove himself, so anything that could give us an edge over the other sides is worth thinking about.
I think we should trust PP on this one.

I wouldnt mind giving him a few minutes if we're winning.

Parkinson has said hes doing extra training and has been working hard to prove himself, so anything that could give us an edge over the other sides is worth thinking about.
Never saw that mate, but if true would certainly give him 10 minutes. Parky does seem to have a knack of getting the best out of the players.

One of them players where it’s never ever going to happen for them here. Under Ross we just didn’t create anywhere near enough chances. If he’d hit the ground running then things may have been different for him. He didn’t and his confidence if shot.

Back