Will grigg

He's f***ing terrible and should never have been signed in the first place. Probably Sunderlands worst pound for pound player ever.

In all the chances he's been given, I can't remember anything much that excites me about Grigg. In the few minutes only I've seen of Semenyo I've seen him skin a fullback and then lay a cross on a plate for O'Nien, and also cut inside and unleash a shot which may well have led to a goal but for a deflection. Now that's exciting. I'd like to see if there's more of that.

Grigg did really well in that Tranmere 5-0, linking up with Watmore, Gooch and Maguire in a team playing much closer to the way we're playing now than that shitshow he struggled against Burton in.

Looking at Parkinson's options and lineups over the past couple of month though he's behind Wyke, Lafferty and probably even Semenyo now.

Last edited:
Does he deserve his chance back in squad
Scored two in behind closed door games
Extra training ??
Ah, bisto
Grigg did really well in that Tranmere 5-0, linking up with Watmore, Gooch and Maguire in a team playing much closer to the way we're playing now than that shitshow he struggled against Burton in.

Looking at Parkinson's options and lineups over the past couple of month though he's behind Wyke, Lafferty and probably even Semenyo now.
Watmore 😂😂😂😂
The lad that assisted the equaliser the other night?
The fkn ball bounced off him after he failed to control it ffs. He's finished.

Last edited:
I did say Tin hat on ! It’s all about opinions but for me Watmore looks like he’s struggling at the moment. I’d love him to succeed but he looks like he’s lost the raw pace that made him a decent prospect. Maybe it’s because he’s not getting much time to impress but when he does come on he’s like forest gump just running head down until he inevitably gets tackled on runs the ball out of play.

Forrest Gump doesn’t run with his head down. He looks straight forward

Maybe he’s gone full Private Pyle off Full Metal Jacket and spends his days sitting in the head talking to a football

“this is my football. There are many like it but this one is mine ..”

Back